onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

Wonder if we've got a chance of getting Politic in perm... I thought it was virtually impossible before the window opened but seeing how active & no nonsense we have been is making me reconsider.

Really would be one of the best signings in our recent history if we can get him signed up somehow. 21, hungry, absolute class. 

Being very greedy but come on Vale, make it happen somehow. Never have a better chance of bagging an absolute class act at such a young age. He could play Championship easily for me. Nows our chance, be too late in summer I fear. 

Stupendous business! 

Hall looks a very good option, and more of a competent one than Johnson. All rumours, I know, but I’ve heard we’ve beat one or two other clubs for Hall. Watched a video of his highlights on YouTube from his time at Brackley - nothing to go off, I’m well aware - and he looks very comfortable with his feet and his passing range seemed very good. Good signing! 

Not surprised about Legge. I’d heard one or two things about him leaving a few weeks back. Very surprised he’s joined Harrogate, however. Nevertheless, Legge was absolutely superb for us, and I wish him well for the future. 

Edmundson, Harratt, Hussey and Hall in the space of 10 days, with Whitehead, Amos and Legge all out - take a bow Vale, take a bow! 

Clarke said 4 or 5 more on Saturday, and since then we’ve signed 2. I’d expect a CM and another ST. I wouldn’t be surprised to see either Taylor, Burgess and Rodney to leave, if not all. 

Trust the process!

2 minutes ago, johnjeffersfanclub said:

So he had a different opinion to you. Ok, makes sense.

A different opinion yes, but what he has been posting is just blatant lies which we’re picked up by Piers Morgan. He’s welcome to a different opinion, but shouldn’t be arguing with others spreading false information in his positing. Go through his Twitter, it’s realLy poor reading. Anyway Glad he’s gone personally, decent player on the pitch but his Twitter antics dampen it for me. 

11 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

Wonder if we've got a chance of getting Politic in perm... I thought it was virtually impossible before the window opened but seeing how active & no nonsense we have been is making me reconsider.

Really would be one of the best signings in our recent history if we can get him signed up somehow. 21, hungry, absolute class. 

Being very greedy but come on Vale, make it happen somehow. Never have a better chance of bagging an absolute class act at such a young age. He could play Championship easily for me. Nows our chance, be too late in summer I fear. 

Maybe Politic will have the biggest say on his future.  Memories of losing players at the end of January still lurk in my mind, Bolton could make a move. But the options will have been considered.

He could even go with Hussey at LCB. The options at his disposal are mind boggling. Love it.
I feel sorry for Swindon. How on earth do they prepare to play us? What formation and personnel will we play?
It's a great scenario for us fans, can't wait for the next game and hopefully the Park will be buzzing like saturday, trying to select a team to start from our every improving squad, keep believing, up the VALE from the Park

Archived