onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

1 hour ago, MBE said:

I would be surprised if we are not trying to bring in experienced keeper on loan.

Stone is a decent shot stopped, getting better each time he plays. Cov for me is not good enough at the basics for this level. A decent nb.2 but not a nb.1.

I'm expecting 1 in and the other 1 out.

We wont be bringing in another keeper

Advert

19 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

If you include Easter Monday we have 7. 

The 4 postponed,  FGR postponed due to Brentford game, Carlisle and Hartlepool .

So almost one a fortnight.  I agree not relentless but given our crap luck with injuries it's nice to have options. 

Mansfield is a Tuesday also.

3 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Dembele isnt being released... he's on the transfer list because they want to get some cash for him before his contract runs out in the Summer. A number of £4m was mentioned a few weeks back when Celtic and Rangers asked about him

Sorry,perhaps they'll release him if the price is right?😀

1 hour ago, Doha said:

Too many good players, too few spaces. Impossible to decide.

A year ago we'd just fallen apart at Mansfield and had to let Askey go. Up front we had Robinson and Guthrie, further back we had Whitehead, Fitzpatrick and Mills.

Wow that really puts things into perspective.

1 hour ago, Aguar61 said:

Tricky,yes,but we may yet lose Conlon...hope not. But to paraphrase Woody Allen,as tricky situations go, it's one of the best. I'll take an abundance of riches anytime!

Absolutely. I would imagine DC will be very happy to have a selection dilemma of how to fit Gibbo, Worrall, Hussey etc into a team.

It also means that everyone has to be on it all the time. While I think Gibbo and Worrall never let us down, it's good that even so-called automatic starters will be looking over their shoulders due to the competition for place. Not only that but the two of them have had knocks in recent weeks so DC can rest them and allow them to recover rather than playing them not fully fit.

4 hours ago, Doha said:

The overwhelming majority of Cheltenham fans posting about this on twitter since it broke a few days ago are absolutely gutted/furious.

Not only did he somehow make money on Ryan Johnson but he's then flipped it to sign a Purse/Hughes level January auto promotion signing. Flitters is playing 6 dimensional chess the rest of us can't even begin to comprehend.

It's all in the Matrix!!

4 hours ago, Guppys left peg said:

Not a Vale rumour but Jake Beesley has been sold by Rochdale to Blackpool. At least he won't be a problem for us when we go there now. Big loss for them I'd say just based on our game with them.

I'm not surprised Blackpool have signed him after Lavery's performance against Pools at the weekend.

Archived