onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

good point but where would that leave worrall though?
Maybe looking at 343 for now to play Politic and Worrall either side of a striker until players are back? After that, I have no idea but can't see Hussey starting in 352 when Worrall and Gibbons are available, like you

11 minutes ago, Clayts said:

Harratt an upgrade on Lloyd, Edmondson as temp replacement and then cover for Proctor as mobile target man, two excellent bits of recruitment.

Shame to see Johnson go, especially given the timing since he would probably have covered for Jones, and felt he had potential, but guess we couldn't turn down the cash, and seem to be using the money raised (and assumedly a bit more besides) already if Hussey does happen, which would be a proper coup.

Not a bad first week. And with less than 24 hours to go, we still look like we might have an actual game to watch tomorrow. Winner!

Not sure he's upgrade on Lloyd. Lloyd had plenty of league minutes in his legs. I'm not saying you Clayts but Lloyd got a bad rap on here and not totally sure why. 

Welcome to the new lad, impressive record for reserve football and I really hope he does the business. 

40 minutes ago, Joe B said:

However, one of Worrall, Gibbons, or Hussey will have to be benched. Benning is likely finished as a contributor. 

I'm not sure about that. I would be very happy with Gibbo as RWB, Hussey as LWB and Worrall used (more effectively) further up the pitch.

15 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Before long we are going to be playing Saturday and Tuesday for quite a considerable period of time and those wingback positions are rather physically demanding. I would guess the plan will be Worrall and Gibbo to alternate on the right and then Hussey and Benning on the left that should help keep us relatively fresh throughout.

That is a great shout.

God, I love this aggression. 

Into these. Flitcroft flying into the transfer window two-footed early doors. Let it know he's there.

No faffing about till signing some farmers on January 31st. Get rid of the lads who can't cut it, extracting value if we can. Secure targets we've tracked for months.

Archived