onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

1 minute ago, Packmoor_vale said:

To be fair people get banned for little things but u can come on and completely take the mick out of our club and it’s just left on there and to carry on 

admin just get rid of the cock 

True. If sound people like Rory can get a ban then I look forward to a mod coming along and having a big tidy any time soon. 

2 minutes ago, For Us All said:

You've been spotted a mile off with a name like yours.

Valepopey really!!

Come on.

That’s given me a idea for a lockdown game…. guess the identity of the WUM!

In @Valepopey11s case I’ll have a guess at HIM being Brynn, the (in)famous Manc Stokie, who very kindly provided Vale fans with hours of pleasure on PnG during the glorious relegation season for our Red & White stripped chums. Any advance??

9 minutes ago, Danish Valiant said:

Why would Newport sell Telford to us? He's the league top scorer, and they have the same ambition of promotion as us.
Wouldn't complain if we signed him, but unless they're absolutely desperate for cash, I can't see any reason why they'd sell to a direct competitor.

He’s out of contract at the end of the season, so if he intended to leave for free in the summer anyway, but someone made the right offer, they could in theory be tempted to sell and make some money back on him

However, I don’t believe that the sort of money needed to tempt Newport to sell would represent value from Vale’s point of view. 

Newport would probably rather keep him, win promotion with his goals, and then lose him for nothing, than sell him now to a team also going for promotion, and not go up.

I know would prefer that if it was us. Every player at this level is replaceable, usually pretty easily if you've got a good recruitment team and extra budget from a promotion.

5 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Newport would probably rather keep him, win promotion with his goals, and then lose him for nothing, than sell him now to a team also going for promotion, and not go up.

I know would prefer that if it was us. Every player at this level is replaceable, usually pretty easily if you've got a good recruitment team and extra budget from a promotion.

That’s what I was getting at. It would have to be a significant fee for it to make sense to them to part with him. Which would make less sense to us because it would take money out of the pot, about as much as a decent wage for another player. 

7 minutes ago, Emile said:

Can a mod please remove all posts that are not related to transfer talk from this thread? I come here to read about potential targets and even though I have most of the morons on ignore I still get the replies to them. 

Good point… can we please strip this back to transfer discussion please admin.

8 minutes ago, Emile said:

Can a mod please remove all posts that are not related to transfer talk from this thread? I come here to read about potential targets and even though I have most of the morons on ignore I still get the replies to them. 

Spot on Emile getting boring now☹️

Archived