onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Unless Scunny are completely skint they could be signing their own death warrant to non league?(i can understand he's out of contract and may not sign another) but when you're where they are in the league losing one of your main sources for goals(in a struggling side) seems a bit daft!

I'd take him at Vale tbf, good target man type striker who with decent service might score a few more.

Advert

2 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Ryan Loft for £50k feels like a good signing!

.... could always hijack the deal if our management team feel he is worth it.  It would give Loft a choice to make....struggling Colchester or on-the-up vale.

2 hours ago, Seamus O'Wye said:

.... could always hijack the deal if our management team feel he is worth it.  It would give Loft a choice to make....struggling Colchester or on-the-up vale.

Also though I feel with our recruitment we are possibly looking at players who can play in League one.  Can't comment if Loft fits that criteria as don't know much about him . 

6 hours ago, FriedRice said:

Come on now tis the season of goodwill they got around to telling us Rochdale was off 24 hours after the news broke and tbf they have to report the really important stuff like stokies wanting lou macari to be knighted and 8110 drivers got caught speeding between Hanchurch and Wolstanton in a 15 month period

macari knighted? not before sir john!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drink:

Any links you can post on here valeparklife?
I think this Jan has the potential to be a very interesting one… lots will depend on who leaves and how much we can get for them.
Sorry no names, just a lot of hear say from a few saying there will be a lot going on this January, and there will be some nice surprises. Start the rumour mill!

It's nice that we've actually got a recruitment plan and actually scout players now.

Recruitment previously just always felt like someone would phone us up offering a player and we'd just take it from there.

I'm enjoying how proactive we are in that respect!

13 goals and 13 assists for Captain Tom since the start of last year!

How much do we reckon the fee should be if we were to sell?

Anything less than 500k and I would be disappointed. But given the professional nature of our football team these days the idea of getting more than that doesn’t seem crazy! Well played to DC, Flickers and the Pruhcess for getting him signed up long term as a key priority!

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

These things dont go unnoticed so sadly there will be bids in for him but i guess the plus point is we know that the majority of the money will go back into the playing budget

Well if TC was to leave at least we should get a decent price for him as he’s contracted until 2024. I think his immediate replacement should be Jake Taylor another player who is contracted to the club for a long time. 

On the basis of the length of his remaining contract and the pandemic making clubs reluctant to lose players, I’d be disappointed if any successful bid for Conlon didn’t add up to at least £1m if I’m honest. 

I think he’ll be playing for us in league one next season however. 

23 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Ryan Loft for £50k feels like a good signing!

I must admit a player I rate very highly at this level and I expect to go on to be a very very good L1 player. Certainly a striker I would love us to be in for.

Archived