onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert

There's nothing wrong with Taylor, he's a good squad player although obviously he'd benefit from a prolonged spell in the side. Seems a bit daft (if it's true) that he's moaning about struggling to get in to a squad that's playing well and amongst the automatic promotion spots, who does he think he should replace? Maybe Politic struggles to impose himself at times but someone needs to tell Taylor he needs to be patient.

23 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

There's nothing wrong with Taylor, he's a good squad player although obviously he'd benefit from a prolonged spell in the side. Seems a bit daft (if it's true) that he's moaning about struggling to get in to a squad that's playing well and amongst the automatic promotion spots, who does he think he should replace? Maybe Politic struggles to impose himself at times but someone needs to tell Taylor he needs to be patient.

They already have told him to be patient.  His dad . 

Taylor hasn't been given a chance, 0 starts and a total of 159 mins playing time, when he has played he's impressed.

He's done everything in a Vale shirt that Garrity has done and is technically and passing wise a far better player IMO.

Taylor doesn't appear to be a "DC type player" hence his meagre playing time although injury hasn't helped. It would be a real loss to the Vale if he left.

10 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Sproson hinted as much during a game not so long ago but tbh i dont want any player here who isn't happy and wants out so no loss for me(he was playing quite well when called upon as well),he can and would be replaced(or Burgess could step up to the plate maybe)

I suspect Sproson's influence has diminished substantially since we adopted a more professional structure? Possibly clutching at straws hoping that rumour will help his client get back into the first team - it won't unless DC decides he does!

50 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Taylor hasn't been given a chance, 0 starts and a total of 159 mins playing time, when he has played he's impressed.

He's done everything in a Vale shirt that Garrity has done and is technically and passing wise a far better player IMO.

Taylor doesn't appear to be a "DC type player" hence his meagre playing time although injury hasn't helped. It would be a real loss to the Vale if he left.

He hasn’t done close to what garrity has done this season. I can’t imagine Taylor playing out of position and leading the line alone away at Bristol and newport, chasing literally every ball and scoring 3. Taylor is a good player, he hasn’t played enough, although our midfield 3 of Pett, Garrity and Conlon is our best 3 IMO (I also like Walker in there). Technically he probably is better than Garrity, but that Dosent make him a better player. Different strengths for both players, both will have a part to play in the season. For me, when Taylor has played, he hasn’t done as well as Id have hoped. Hope he gets more chances as he’s blatantly very good, just completely different to Garrity 

17 minutes ago, wotsyobeef said:

Please justify this quote

19/20 Season 7 goals by Xmas in a Vale shirt, played superbly in 19/20 season, excellent passing ability far superior to Garrity. Nothing against Garrity as he's done well but Taylor is a far better player.

18 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

He hasn’t done close to what garrity has done this season. I can’t imagine Taylor playing out of position and leading the line alone away at Bristol and newport, chasing literally every ball and scoring 3. Taylor is a good player, he hasn’t played enough, although our midfield 3 of Pett, Garrity and Conlon is our best 3 IMO (I also like Walker in there). Technically he probably is better than Garrity, but that Dosent make him a better player. Different strengths for both players, both will have a part to play in the season. For me, when Taylor has played, he hasn’t done as well as Id have hoped. Hope he gets more chances as he’s blatantly very good, just completely different to Garrity 

593, Taylor "Hasn't done close to what Garrity has done this season" cause he hasn't been given the chance. It's DC's opinion that counts not mine!!!!! but Taylor doesn't appear to be a DC type of player hence Taylor is where he is.

19/20 Season 7 goals by Xmas in a Vale shirt, played superbly in 19/20 season, excellent passing ability far superior to Garrity. Nothing against Garrity as he's done well but Taylor is a far better player.

He's miles off Garrity.... hence why he's nowhere near the starting eleven. His goals during his loan spell papered over cracks. He'll go on to have an average career in the Conference at best.

23 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

I suspect Sproson's influence has diminished substantially since we adopted a more professional structure? Possibly clutching at straws hoping that rumour will help his client get back into the first team - it won't unless DC decides he does!

Exactly right… and about time too.

Sproson has, in my opinion, abused his relationship with the club to further his own ambitions.

Snide comments on commentary, pushing the boundaries of his relationships importance to the club, milking every penny he can… maybe he is like that with every club in the land. But it doesn’t feel like it.

Sproson the agent has known for a long time he can use the vale to get some coin… hopefully the new set up holds him to account appropriately.

1 minute ago, Paul6754 said:

503, Taylor "Hasn't done close to what Garrity has done this season" cause he hasn't been given the chance. It's DC's opinion that counts not mine!!!!! but Taylor doesn't appear to be a DC type of player hence Taylor is where he is.

Possibly Taylor is more suited for L1, DC`s immediate task is getting there, then Taylor may come into his own if the Matrix permits.

Archived