Admin. so big gate tonght.

PVTony

Want to go tonight but broken my ankle last night:shutup:

Will I be allowed in with crutches?

Yes, they will open the gate next to the turnstile for you, I have attended several times when helping a friend who has been on crutches for quite a while now (an OVF regular) and they were very helpful, we went in Railway Stand which has a row near the back that is useful as there is legroom in front of you and it doesnt get too crowded.

He didnt want to go in the disabled stand, and this was a better option. Railway Paddock might be a bit busy and not a good idea if you aren't very mobile.

Be careful of the slope and stairs though if it has been raining, another fall on a broken ankle wont be much fun.

Advert:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And now the end is near & they will face the final curtain,

They did their dirty deeds and now will pay,

Of that I'm certain

They did what they shouldn't do

to our club and now they can't stay

And now after all that, we'll watch the team play.

PVTony can we get that song played at the game tonight what a [****er]

Advert:

If admin. is to be in the next 48 hrs. what difference would S.E.O. make tonight?

Lets get a massive crowd there to show admin and investor(s) how it will be when all four enemies of the club have gone.

Vale 3 Crwhoooo 0.

Have come from Massachusetts to be at the Vale tonight, can't wait.

Advert:

I'l be there tonight, unconditional support in times like these!===

Couldn't agree more mate - my first game since before the end of last season - almost a year's pent up passion to be released this evening

Fancy a cracking Vale atmosphere tonight - and some really positive singing

By the way - since we probably have nothing to lose it would be a boster if that streaker turned up in his socks and did a few press ups!

I agree.

Just 6000 tonight at £15 would bring in 90k, which would be untouchable as the board is inquorate and would go towards the creditor pay-off pot?

Massive big **** off protest afterwards, especially if the scum have the cheek to show up.

Do not forget to deduct 3000 STs so £ 45/50k would be a more likely figure.

If admin. is to be in the next 48 hrs. what difference would S.E.O. make tonight?

Lets get a massive crowd there to show admin and investor(s) how it will be when all four enemies of the club have gone.

Vale 3 Crwhoooo 0.

Cmon ALL Vale fans get to the match tonight & cheer Micky & the lads on. We need the points now more than ever. Has any1 ever gone into admin & reached the play offs.

3 out of the next 4 matches at home.

GOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN THE WHITES

Advert:

Archived