Admin. so big gate tonght.

PVTony

Advert:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Advert:

If admin. is to be in the next 48 hrs. what difference would S.E.O. make tonight?

Lets get a massive crowd there to show admin and investor(s) how it will be when all four enemies of the club have gone.

Vale 3 Crwhoooo 0.

Amen brother

Advert:

I agree.

Just 6000 tonight at £15 would bring in 90k, which would be untouchable as the board is inquorate and would go towards the creditor pay-off pot?

Massive big **** off protest afterwards, especially if the scum have the cheek to show up.

6000 on top of season ticket holder, now thats board maths!!! lol

I shall be there tonight & I reach my due date tomorrow.

No excuse :D

:ohmy: Take some towels and a flask of hot water with you just in case ;) If you need a hand, wave a white flag across to the Railway Paddock and I will come flying across the pitch to you, I haven't actually assisted in a birth but I have been there myself and watched two of my grandchildren come into the world so no worries !! :D

"Just 6000 tonight at £15 would bring in 90k, which would be untouchable as the board is inquorate and would go towards the creditor pay-off pot?

Massive big **** off protest afterwards, especially if the scum have the cheek to show up." (Doha)

"6000 on top of season ticket holder, now thats board maths!!! lol" (GrattyVale)

I'm with Gratty on this one! A 6000 crowd only means an extra 1500/2000 paying guests... therefore somewhere between £22,500 and £30,000 extra cash. Not to be sniffed at certainly, but not enough to pay Deakin, Harlequin, the Council, MA, the players, the increased number of admin/commercial staff, programme printers........ oh, and the taxman!

Advert:

Archived