Admin. so big gate tonght.

PVTony

If admin. is to be in the next 48 hrs. what difference would S.E.O. make tonight?

Lets get a massive crowd there to show admin and investor(s) how it will be when all four enemies of the club have gone.

Vale 3 Crwhoooo 0.

Advert:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If admin. is to be in the next 48 hrs. what difference would S.E.O. make tonight?

Lets get a massive crowd there to show admin and investor(s) how it will be when all four enemies of the club have gone.

Vale 3 Crwhoooo 0.

I'll second that Tony! It's really important we turn out in force & back Micky & the players more than ever

Vale 3 Crwhoooo 0.

What a 'Shop Front' that would be Tony: a decent crowd with Micky & the 'Lads depositing another 3 priceless points :yes:

Advert:

I agree.

Just 6000 tonight at £15 would bring in 90k, which would be untouchable as the board is inquorate and would go towards the creditor pay-off pot?

Massive big **** off protest afterwards, especially if the scum have the cheek to show up.

We need a friendly robber to steal that money and pay off the people who deserve to get paid, and make sure that it doesn't get smuggled out by OLD.

Advert:

How many SEOers would have gone if we were playing Accrington and it was freezing and pi1ssing down i wonder.....Crewe is a different game though......:rolleyes:

I have been offered a freebie tonight but i have declined........IF the end is announced in the next few hours i will return.

And now the end is near & they will face the final curtain,

They did their dirty deeds and now will pay,

Of that I'm certain

They did what they shouldn't do

to our club and now they can't stay

And now after all that, we'll watch the team play.

How many SEOers would have gone if we were playing Accrington and it was freezing and pi1ssing down i wonder.....Crewe is a different game though......:rolleyes:

I have been offered a freebie tonight but i have declined........IF the end is announced in the next few hours i will return.

but I thought you were going to go in a box for free for tonights original fixture? What changed your mind?

I expect there be between 5000 -5500 there with around 1000 crewe fans which means around 500 -1000 extra home fans will have attended from the gillingham home match.We cant do nalt about the admin as were in a bad way but hopefully it will be the end of this board once and for all.

Advert:

but I thought you were going to go in a box for free for tonights original fixture? What changed your mind?

It was the same offer..........I have SEO these Scrotes people for all this time maybe as the end is nigh i might as well see it out.......Is that OK with you. :unsure:

Archived