well its well and truely come over the hill. so who were the protaginists? what made them deadwood? answers to dc on a postcard please.😇:board::opps::drink:

• Like 1

Advert:

I think some are going due to dc wanting his own players. We have to accept that. Anyone with too many faults about them are the ones on the way. Simple as.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geoff1 said:

well its well and truely come over the hill. so who were the protaginists? what made them deadwood? answers to dc on a postcard please.😇:board::opps::drink:

As we can see, DC has the answers to his own questions--as it should be--he's in a much better position to make that judgement!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ValeCW said:

I think some are going due to dc wanting his own players. We have to accept that. Anyone with too many faults about them are the ones on the way. Simple as.

Bloody hell thats  at least 15 players with too many faults.

• Like 2

Advert:

51 minutes ago, Wrex said:

God it's been a long time since I've seen Calamity Jane.

Hahaha....you beat me to it!  That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title .... and now, I'm singing it in my head! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Caz or caz123 said:

Hahaha....you beat me to it!  That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title .... and now, I'm singing it in my head! 😂

Whip crack away, whip crack away, whip crack away !!

• Like 1

Well having spoke to someone from the club on Sunday it appears the clear out at the club and the vision for the future has started as promised. Apparently only 2 of the under 16"s have been kept on. Very brave of Carol to buy into the vision I really hope it pays off. Vale into the 21sr Century who'd have thought it. UTV

Advert:

12 hours ago, Caz or caz123 said:

whipcrackaway!😄

4 hours ago, southport vale said:

Well having spoke to someone from the club on Sunday it appears the clear out at the club and the vision for the future has started as promised. Apparently only 2 of the under 16"s have been kept on. Very brave of Carol to buy into the vision I really hope it pays off. Vale into the 21sr Century who'd have thought it. UTV

sounds bad for the acadamy bye bye coaches.😄