onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Is it April fools Day ?

darren1810

Advert

1 hour ago, DaneValiant said:

Somebody coined the phrase "Salford w.nkfest" on Salford City's Twitter post about Bowyer's award. I could not have found a better description for all the fawning over Salford myself

It would be a great name for a band. 

Maybe they’ll say we had a vibe he would come unstuck at the steamrolling Grimsby. They’re such footballing experts that they know results before they come in.

1 hour ago, krakaddict said:

1 minute ago, Aguar61 said:

Sounds like one of Mark E. Smiths phrases

1 hour ago, krakaddict said:

I personally don’t mind. I tend to think it is a mark of respect to us that the EFL don’t think our run is that remarkable. Neither do I. Yes DC has been amazing, but really we should have been promoted easily and the recent form was what we had been capable of all season. 

Will be interesting to see how the EFL worm their way out of this one when replying to Jean’s letter.

there can be no denying the facts that she stated in the letter, I fail to see how they are going to justify their decision based on those facts in front of them.

8 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Will be interesting to see how the EFL worm their way out of this one when replying to Jean’s letter.

there can be no denying the facts that she stated in the letter, I fail to see how they are going to justify their decision based on those facts in front of them.

The wan’ers probably won’t even reply 

Pointless writing letters to the EFL.  You may as well carve your message into the surface of the A500 for what difference it’ll make.

I would add that if you do take the latter option please leave it til the early hours.  Much less busy in my experience and the whole thing will be a whole lot neater.

Does it really matter. We all know how well we did last month.

All winning the award does is increase Clarke's stock and if he remains successful reduce the amount of time before someone poaches him.

I'd rather we win promotion next season than a manager of the month award in a season where we have finished mid table, even if that month was outstanding.

1 hour ago, Wrex said:

Maybe they think giving Bowyer the award will stop Neville from sacking him after they hit a short patch of bad form

To be honest I don't know if GNev has any real power or if the Class of 92 are just figureheads / a PR stunt for the documentary makers.

Peter Lim is the money man, he sacked Valencia's manager (again) the other day. Their fans think he's turned the club into a joke.

Archived