onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who do we want to welcome back?

ollyandpatch

Advert

Well if you’ve read my posts you’ll know that I didn’t rate Richie Bennett at all. The news that he was starting a game used to devastate me. JAs best bit of business getting a fee for him.

Stockport loaned him to Hartlepool  and fair play to him he couldn’t stop scoring and turned Hartlepools season around. Resulting in an immediate recall to Stockport where he would be a sub. I would think that Stockport regret loaning him out to a club that were just outside the play offs and are now an EFL team. I wonder if Hartlepool will get him back or will look at his record in L2 and decide against a permanent move. I can’t see him staying at Stockport with Gannon no longer being there

4 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

BBC Sport still showing Torquay winning on penalties. Obviously wrong, I did not follow the game, sorry about that

Sky too - and the best bit is both sites results pages were showing Torquay won on penalties 0-0. A triumph of algorithm over reality.

15 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Gutted for Torquay finished second and also a good away weekend Hartlepool not the nicest of places to go and always brass monkey weather 

You can do a Torquay weekend when we play Exeter and for Hartlepool you could do a weekend in the Holy City!

Going to be a real tough job for Hartlepool now as some L2 clubs like ourselves will be just about starting pre-season training this week and they've still got retained lists etc to do. Am sure they'll stay up as can't even remember there being a club go straight back down after promotion from there but its a difficult ask for them I'd imagine. Not that they'll care this second.

Suppose if it's true Ryan Johnson will be joining us one thing would imagine Vale would look at is lightening his workload early or giving him some sort of break having only just finished a very long season.

5 hours ago, Guppys left peg said:

Going to be a real tough job for Hartlepool now as some L2 clubs like ourselves will be just about starting pre-season training this week and they've still got retained lists etc to do. Am sure they'll stay up as can't even remember there being a club go straight back down after promotion from there but its a difficult ask for them I'd imagine. Not that they'll care this second.

Suppose if it's true Ryan Johnson will be joining us one thing would imagine Vale would look at is lightening his workload early or giving him some sort of break having only just finished a very long season.

poor lad, has he done a double shift down the pit??????😂

5 hours ago, Guppys left peg said:

Hartlepools are giving their players a couple of weeks off, although they only have 5 players under contract.

Archived