Open day 2021

I was down there this afternoon and there was about a 45 minute queue for the ticket office. There should be a good number again this season.

• Like 1

Spent a few hours there today. Nice to sit in my seat and gaze out over the pitch for a while. Lucky with the weather, although cold when the sun went in, and there was a bit of rain about 2:30 ish.  Interesting that you’re given a socially distanced seat number along with your existing seat number.  Hopefully the former will not be required.

Special mention  to Carol stood outside the ticket office door personally thanking every fan.

• Like 8

Fantastic feeling to again sit in my Lorne Street seat. Really missed the Vale. Good atmosphere, brilliant to see so many families there with kids of the future for Vale.

Free crisps and chocolate, walk around the whole stadium, banter with so many familiar faces. Carol and Kevin only too obliged to talk to each and every fan, super thanks.

Welcome pack received with sincere gratitude and then renewed my 2 season tickets after a wait in the Burslem sunshine.

Was told that we shipped out 800 season tickets yesterday and there were more there today to add to that. The Club shop was also busy, so all in all magic to be back amongst the "Vale family."

To those turning up tomorrow, please take your wellies and brollies....heavy rain expected!🤣

See you all lads and lassies next season, let's make it one to remember.👏 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Been down this morning. Great to see so many supporters, the owners, staff and players. Will renew season ticket over the phone as did not want to queue for 45 mins plus in the rain. Spent my voucher in the shop. Well done Vale for organising.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Leycett Valiant said:

Been down this morning. Great to see so many supporters, the owners, staff and players. Will renew season ticket over the phone as did not want to queue for 45 mins plus in the rain. Spent my voucher in the shop. Well done Vale for organising.

Edited by geoff1

Went up today, got there just after half 1, must have been 30 - 40 in front of me, stood in the pouring rain but really good to be back up there again.  Great organisation by everyone there, provided me with an umbrella and hot drink as well.  Great to speak to Carol and Kevin, despite the weather, they stood there throughout greeting people as they were about to purchase their tickets.  I really can't wait until August 7th, no matter where we are and cheering on the boys again.

• Like 5