Advert:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C,  All released.

Abysmal, and a nice microcosm of the majority of this season; players fundamentally not good enough, going through the motions and letting the club down, a legacy of poor recruitment and squad mismana

I think Brown needs to be replaced now. I genuinely think he's, currently, an average keeper for this league and we could do better. I'll put it this way; if we released him, will any sides with

Posted Images

Advert:

Good riddance to an awful season!

Good luck DC and Flickers, I have all faith in you to sweep the broom through the squad. It needs it.

• Like 1

Advert:

I dont care if hes giving players a run out, we should have been trying to win this one and carry momentum into the new season. Instead its 2 defeats on the trot and possibly zero goals scored.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, mikey said:

what a dreadful way to finish the season

It is a dreadful finish but...

we have been excellent for the last month or so but this for me is a huge reminder that a lot of these players ain’t good enough. No sentiment shown to any of these players at all and this performance today should ensure it doesn’t happen. Good luck to all those that will be leaving. No hard feelings as such just football and you haven’t been good enough collectively or individually. 

Edited by dantheman

Just now, mikey said:

I dont care if hes giving players a run out, we should have been trying to win this one and carry momentum into the new season. Instead its 2 defeats on the trot and possibly zero goals scored.

How is momentum carried through when half the squad will be different? 

I never really get that concept.

Advert:

Just now, philmpv said:

Don't judge. There may be valid reasons for today's performance which we don't know about. emoji23.png

Could be DC has given the fringe players a chance and enough rope to hang themselves on monday when they are released.

Was hoping for a strong side today and 3 points.  Saw the side and thought loss coming on here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mikey said:

Could of come 11th, one more goal against and we'll be 14th. 

Dire effort today, and again proof that anything other than 9 of our strongest team starting and we are crap. The back up boys are abysmal.