Congratulations to David Worrall and Sir John, both richly deserved accolades, but mostly congratulations and all our thanks to Carol, Kevin, the Foundation and everyone else at Vale Park for making the Vale what every EFL member should aspire to be; a proper football club at the absolute heart of its community. 👏 

• Like 5

Advert:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was Rudge's amazing transfer acumen and the sale of Gareth Ainsworth that initially generated available funds for the Lorne St work to begin.  I think that it would be amazing if, once the sta

And Sir John Rudge wins the Contribution to League Football Award. Bloody Brilliant, Rudgie!!!

This makes me so proud to be part of this club for more than 1 reason

Firstly, a deserved reward for John. 16 years loyal service as a manager and still adding to the club every day. His managerial skill transformed the club, and gave me so many great moments.

Secondly, I'm proud for the owners. They have sunk so much time, effort and cash into this club. After so long being badly run or asset stripped we now have owners at the top who genuinely love the club. They are not a Saudi oil backed prince promising Premiership football in 5 years, and that is fine with me. We have a steady caring hand at the top, and we will be better off for that. Just look at the picture Doha posted earlier in the thread with Carol decked out in black and white. She is Port Vale mad!

(and I didnt even mention the management team who have saved this season too)

The future is bright, its black and white.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, darren1810 said:

What needs to happen now whilst the great man is still with us ( hopefully for a long time yet ) is name a stand after him.

And nominate Sir John for a new year/birthday national honours award.Get the forms Carol and Kev,as the other lot down the road failed to do it for the City of Stoke On Trent community 🤔

Edited by ELDERBEZZA

13 hours ago, robf said:

Administrations, crazy owners, busgate.... no, this time Port Vale have made the Daily Mail for the RIGHT reasons 🙂

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9526069/Port-Vale-EFL-Community-Club-Year-dishing-300-000-meals-pandemic.html

I see Stoke got a mention for ‘walking football ‘.Showing the first team training.Marvellous night for Our Club.Richly deserved.

• Haha 2

Advert:

Posted (edited)

PVFC  -A club to be proud of thanks to Carol and Kevin's leadership, vision and passion.

Lets hope we can win some football honours next season.

I have waited all my life for owners like these.

Edited by MBE
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

And nominate Sir John for a new year/birthday national honours award.Get the forms Carol and Kev,as the other lot down the road failed to do it for the City of Stoke On Trent community 🤔

People are always quick to offer plaudits to Rudgie but I still haven't forgiven him for unleashing the "La Cucaracha" curse upon Vale Park.

Advert:

11 hours ago, robf said:

It was Rudge's amazing transfer acumen and the sale of Gareth Ainsworth that initially generated available funds for the Lorne St work to begin. 

I think that it would be amazing if, once the stand is fully open with the concourse work for the family area (fingers crossed) the fully completed stand is then named after him. 

I agree - wholly appropriate!

• Like 1