onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

League 2 Playoffs

Who ya got?

A) getting in

B) winning it based on which order they finish?

Tranmere

Morecombe

FGR

Newport

leading to Tranmere FGR final. Tranmere winning it. I think they’ve been the best team of those 4 and it would be better for us, as that’s a harder fixture than any of the others next season.

Advert

Morecambe have got (on paper) the easiest fixtures left, so can see them holding on to 4th, with Tranmere 5th, Salford nicking 6th and Newport limping into 7th.

Got a horrible feeling Salford are going to do it, which would lead to unbearable levels of smugness, but at least gets the whole circus away from us next year (and figures crossed they'd get spanked in L1)

We need Salford gone they haven't got enough home fans to even half fill our away end so the away following is poor. Plus they are distorting the league with stupid money and we might pick up another little gem like Dave when they have their annual clear out

Don’t get the Salford project at all. Are they aiming for a Championship club with 1000 fans? Makes no sense and has no long term viability other than as a hobby for the obscenely rich.

4 hours ago, 1 said:

Don’t get the Salford project at all. Are they aiming for a Championship club with 1000 fans? Makes no sense and has no long term viability other than as a hobby for the obscenely 

And a mecano built stadium!Those aluminium steps are dangerous when wet!Kidsgrove Athletic have a better stadium!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well we've ended up with a Morecambe v Newport final and congratulations to both teams on reaching Wembley.

Derek Adams has done a magnificent job at Morecambe,who were one of the favourites to go down and I can't wait to see Kevin Ellison up against his old club again. 

I'm just jealous and bitter as anything that either Morecambe or Newport will be in L1 next season - a league above us.

Both clubs are overachieving non-league clubs, sheds of a ground and about 2,000 fans each.

I hate it. It's horrible. Years and year of mismanagement and neglect has meant these types of clubs have progressed enough to leapfrog us.

Very happy we have C&K now and we're on the right track, but falling so far behind clubs like these really kills me.

12 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

I'm just jealous and bitter as anything that either Morecambe or Newport will be in L1 next season - a league above us.

Both clubs are overachieving non-league clubs, sheds of a ground and about 2,000 fans each.

I hate it. It's horrible. Years and year of mismanagement and neglect has meant these types of clubs have progressed enough to leapfrog us.

Very happy we have C&K now and we're on the right track, but falling so far behind clubs like these really kills me.

I know it hurts but I also have to agree with what Leeds United had on their shirts 'Earn It'.

Archived