Match Thread: Grimsby Town v Port Vale

Advert:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That referee was shocking I'm sure Vale should have had at least one penalty . Worrall through on goal ,Robinson lobbing over ,conlons shot well saved ,Rodney hitting post or goalie deflecting it

Sorry to say but Joyce has been dreadful this season. I don't buy the narrative that "no one notices the unsung work he does". His legs have gone, and he passes to the opposition more times than his

Monty had a good game. The second booking was a joke. He just went up for a 50/50 ball in the air. Not like he stuck an elbow in his face. Unlike their bloke did on Leon. I hope this will not influenc

Posted Images

You'd think Grimsby were in Green and us in black. 

Desperate for two key ST signings this summer. 

38 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

I suppose it's possible they've already been told the retained list?

I wondered that. Or they've figured out who's staying and who's going.

Did make me wonder when Hurst we given a contract despite Clarke saying all of the players are playing for contracts. Perhaps talks are now going on behind the scenes

• Like 1

Advert:

Think it is going to be one of those games when their goalie plays well, the posts play well and the crossbar also has a cracker.  Vale seem to be hitting the goal now and not getting any lady luck.

Come on Vale, got to score soon, if we keep trying like we have done since the subs came on.

For me, we still need a good overhaul and this game is evidence of that. Robinson and Guthrie are just not what you want upfront if you’re seeking promotion; Whitehead offers nothing; Joyce is Mr Backwards/Sideways and his legs have gone; McKirdy not shown anything to suggest he can fit into this team; Amoo seems to offer very little these days; Pope a squad people these days. 

Advert:

Clarke going for it with Swann coming on.  

Come on Vale. Seems we are playing against the ref and linesman now.

Advert:

I don't know how players contain themselves from running these referees over the hoardings. 

• Like 1

What the? How were either of those yellows? One the attacker plays the pass then jumps, the second is just a nonsense decision.