Advert:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello from across the pond, I've been knocking this idea around in my head for a little. I think the one thing the modern Vale embodies is community - this was and has once again become a communi

That’s dead sound of you mate. At £10 for a junior valiant membership/kIds ST you could get 50+ of the kids from the Hubb foundation free meals list signed up and down VP every game for the cost

Knock-on idea Doha, I've just reached out to the Hubb Foundation to get the ball rolling. Now let's get jabs in arms and butts in stands!!!

Posted Images

Over 2500 season tickets sold good that decided getting one soon and giving it me son use as I'll probably only be able go a few as lady loves a weekend away .

Be the first time in years I've got one it's more of a thank you to the chairlady than any excitement over the players .

Let's hope the ones brought in can create a atmosphere and get Vale park rocking and beat team like under Rudge we deserved too who were allegedly odds on beat us .

,Hortons team were ok too till we had no money take the club forwards after winning the ldv after finishing that season exceptionally well .

Other than  that and the season under MA when Pope was magnificent most seasons have being average at best .

Think the last season ticket I had was after Page got fired and all players downed tools at home v Walsall and Burton with ridiculously low levels of anything associated with football and effort at its worst like v Mansfield last game last  season and another season where we lost 0-4 at home too them with what it seemed like a team with no defence .

So I hope my son gets to see better and me also the  games  where I'll be able go then my son will have to pay get in on them occasions. 

UTV 

Don't disagree, but with 'freedom day' now seemingly in jeopardy, I think it will be more at the end of the month, so long as it looks like fans will be allowed back in

I think once signings get announced and the deadline approaches we will hit the 4k mark now,hopefully more

• 2 weeks later...
Advert: