onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2021-22 Season Tickets

QuakerVale

Terrific response over the weekend ,fair play to you all who's support is tremendous. 

With what has being going on in the world last few years be surprised if reach 4 k never mind 5 but hope they do but having said that if the team are playing very well most games most pay on the day supporters will be happy pay the amount set to get in .

Me I know I cannot go every game but I'm tempted get a season ticket and let some person who has fell on hard times use it as max I'd go 8 /10 games due to other commitments. 

UTV 

Advert

2 hours ago, jjvale_03 said:

I was looking at the online ticketing yesterday and it seemed like it was allowing me to buy an ST in the 'new' side of the LS. It also looked like a handful of seats had already been sold in that section.

May have missed it elsewhere in the thread, but this would indicate that we'll be able to sit in that area next season?

My 2 "covid" seats are for the new section of Lorne street. If they are issuing seats there then presumably they must have the relevant permission/certificates/concourse or why would they issue such seats?

Just now, onestepatatime said:

My 2 "covid" seats are for the new section of Lorne street. If they are issuing seats there then presumably they must have the relevant permission/certificates/concourse or why would they issue such seats?

What numbers are the seats??

5 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

G136 and 135 and it states New Lorne Street stand LF4.

Just checked the online seating plan.  That is the new section but there is definitely no turnstile access there at the moment so I think you'll have to climb over from the existing bit!

10 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Just checked the online seating plan.  That is the new section but there is definitely no turnstile access there at the moment so I think you'll have to climb over from the existing bit!

On Line Access only !!😁

8 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Jean, we also met up with other Valiants and they, too were allocated "covid" seats in the new Lorne Street. We actually (even though the seats and rows are not numbered) tried to count out our seats using the old Lorne street block as a guide and I have to say we will be getting wet if it rains as they are closer to the front than our regular seats and we all know over there what it's like when the Burslem deluge starts!

Perhaps Carol has it mind to put in the necessary means for the new Lorne street to open up for next season?  

7 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

Jean, we also met up with other Valiants and they, too were allocated "covid" seats in the new Lorne Street. We actually (even though the seats and rows are not numbered) tried to count out our seats using the old Lorne street block as a guide and I have to say we will be getting wet if it rains as they are closer to the front than our regular seats and we all know over there what it's like when the Burslem deluge starts!

Perhaps Carol has it mind to put in the necessary means for the new Lorne street to open up for next season?  

Part of the Covid plan, in the event of it being used the same access and toilet facilities as the concert would apply, or more likely  access through the building via the existing Lorne St turnstiles. ? No New Lorne St seats are being issued on line. 

Has anyone seen any updates on numbers sold? I'm hoping that yesterday's positive government announcement of lifting restrictions and being on course for a June "back to normal" that it will give the people on the fence some confidence to go ahead and get a season ticket. I'm also hoping that the positive step of rebuilding will inspire people to commit. 

Maybe wishful thinking.

On 05/05/2021 at 16:21, Jacko51 said:

Yes spoke to the stadium manager and you go  through the existing turnstile in the old section. Clamber over a row of seats climb onto the old bit of the tunnel with a rope and climb over some netting before dropping down to the new seating. Half time pies will be lowered from one of the boxes.

2 hours ago, ollyandpatch said:

Yes spoke to the stadium manager and you go  through the existing turnstile in the old section. Clamber over a row of seats climb onto the old bit of the tunnel with a rope and climb over some netting before dropping down to the new seating. Half time pies will be lowered from one of the boxes.

I knew they would have thought of everything!!

Archived