2021-22 Season Tickets

33 minutes ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

Has anyone been up so far today. Is it busy

Decided to go up with my lad and was there around 9.15,all staff were really friendly,well organised,had a walk around the pitch then stood in line to renew for about an hour or just under  but there were a fair few turning up when i left.

So thats 2 tickets renewed 🙂 bring it on

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, billywhizz said:

Been up about an hour ago and wasn't to busy but queue for ticket office was building up. 

Couldn't hang about so will renew at a later date. 

Bit disappointed with the seat I have been allocated for covid purposes but suppose needs must

Really,i was just given my usual 2 seats and those who were next to me in the ticket office were being asked what seats they wanted

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, billywhizz said:

Been up about an hour ago and wasn't to busy but queue for ticket office was building up. 

Couldn't hang about so will renew at a later date. 

Bit disappointed with the seat I have been allocated for covid purposes but suppose needs must

Wasn't expecting that. 

Went up, got my ten gamer thank you pack with a nice season review book, kids got sweets and a drink and I had a coffee.

Walked around the ground and sat in my seat which was nice.

Looked busy around the ticket office.

My kids haven’t been a game yet but my 6 year old daughter wants to go now and ended up wanting a shirt so got her the purple keepers top! New fan secured. (Although her fav player was Manny due to the song so had to break it to her on that!)

Hopefully with the wife’s agreement get her to a home friendly to see how she gets on with that first!

Be nice to have another Leicestershire Valiant!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

Really,i was just given my usual 2 seats and those who were next to me in the ticket office were being asked what seats they wanted

That's good then. 

Hopefully covid is well under control and we go back to normal. 

Didn't want to sit in the rain in row G of the Lorne street! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, connor hackett said:
2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:
Was there any form filling to get a season ticket??

No, basically took all the details off your last ticket. Fortunately because I'd forgot my specs.

Be interesting to see how many season tickets sold this weekend.

dont know why I quoted that post.

Edited by Conrad

3 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Was there any form filling to get a season ticket??

Only if doing the 3 month standing order other than that they just use your previous details if paying in one go

Renewed my season ticket this morning. Just a heads up to anyone going , it wasnt very clear what to do. We joined a long slow moving queue outside the ticket office and by chance someone in the queue told us to go get the loyalty pack first. This is because the ticket office are keen for you to present this years season ticket which is in this pack along with your £10 voucher which you need if you intend knocking it off your next season ticket price. The loyalty packs are waiting to be collected at the back of the Hamil End stand, approach from outside. There are 2 entrances which are split alphabetically, no signs as to which one is which until you get to the front and told you are in the right/wrong queue. 

In the Ticket Office there were 4 check out positions open but its a slow process. Unfortunately the food  and drink stalls are all inside the ground, corner of Lorne St and Hamil. Talking to one of the vendors who were not busy  and was amazed when I told him how many people were outside queuing. Would have done much more business if stalls were on the carpark selling to people in the queue. Due to delay in getting tickets a lot of people didnt enter the ground but shot off once tickets were sorted.

Included in the pack is a season ticket card only to be used if attendance and social distancing  restrictions come into play. Intention seems to be that if there are limits the 4000  season ticketholder crowd will be split into 2.  I have a blue one which means I can attend match A games, not sure what colour card match B games is. Also this card isnt for my current seat .

Hope this info helps anyone going down to do likewise.