2021-22 Season Tickets

8 hours ago, Warren said:

I will buy two season tickets to support the club. One will not be used through circumstance. Mine, well its hard to get there aside of COVID-19.

Fixed it for you so only the relevant parts of your post remain.

• Like 2

Hi folks,

Just a polite reminder to stay on topic. If you want to comment on an unrelated matter do so on another thread (or set one up). 

If things veer off topic I will prune/edit posts to stop it veering off on a tangent.

Thanks a lot,

Rob

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Folks as I’ve previously posted a season ticket does not work for me as I can’t get to midweek games and not all Saturday games, so looking at a ten gamer but would like them to do a twelve gamer. However I wouldn’t have a problem in purchasing a few Junior season tickets. Does anyone know if they could be donated to schools to be given out for a child’s endeavour or improvement either educationally, punctuality, attendance or even for behaviour.?

If so many of us are willing to do something like this I think they’d need to allocate a certain area of the ground, perhaps not the Railway Paddock as some of the language used by spectators isn’t a good advertisement for this sort of scheme.

Edited by Playa Amodores

On 25/04/2021 at 09:29, Joe B said:

Fixed it for you so only the relevant parts of your post remain.

I suppose if I come on here I should be respectful to your viewpoint. However, I decide how to spend my money or not. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I cant make it this weekend so does anyone know if you are still able to get the thank you packs even if you renew on Tuesday?? 

They will post them according to the official Twitter account

• Like 1

I cant make it this weekend so does anyone know if you are still able to get the thank you packs even if you renew on Tuesday?? 
I think they will be leaving some at the club shop to pick up when you can make it or as has been mentioned they will post them out
  • Like 1

Been up about an hour ago and wasn't to busy but queue for ticket office was building up. 

Couldn't hang about so will renew at a later date. 

Bit disappointed with the seat I have been allocated for covid purposes but suppose needs must