onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2021-22 Season Tickets

QuakerVale

Advert

On the 10 game ticket, you’ll be asked to give a seat number. Before it was ten paper tickets that you then exchanged for a ticket for the games that you want to attend. Now that it’s a credit card ticket that you produce to turnstile operative on entering, at least you know where your seat will be.

Very impressive figure that as football ain't cheap and for a area have two clubs in it and the smaller one pull in a very good number of supporters is excellent .

No more than Carol and the team deserves really she reaches out to the not so well off and needy and that to me is godly work in itself we are lucky to have a such big hearted giving lady at the helm just hope now the players are buying into it and they all are 120 per cent committed to the job so folk will say what is there job there job  to me is to create a winning mentality and also a buzz not just for the odd game but  for the majority  

Can they do that yes they can with a supportive chairlady and passionate home and away support well league one is not so far away and neither is a cup run (not in that what the under 23s play in either ),a proper cup run with shocks galore .

WELL DONE to the loyal support 👏

4656 is a great figure but let's remember that over 1000 of those are Junior Valiants. No bad thing as getting the kids interested is very important to our future as a club.

More likely closer to 3500 adult season tickets sold.

The Junior Valiant offer was absolutely brilliant especially with the shirt thrown in, but I do think that a large proportion of that 1000+ won't actually make it through the gate most weeks.

I'd envisage we will see lots of gates around the 5000 mark & hopefully we can have a successful season & pull in more towards the end of the season.

16 hours ago, ValeForever. said:

4656 is a great figure but let's remember that over 1000 of those are Junior Valiants. No bad thing as getting the kids interested is very important to our future as a club.

More likely closer to 3500 adult season tickets sold.

The Junior Valiant offer was absolutely brilliant especially with the shirt thrown in, but I do think that a large proportion of that 1000+ won't actually make it through the gate most weeks.

I'd envisage we will see lots of gates around the 5000 mark & hopefully we can have a successful season & pull in more towards the end of the season.

that 1000 are our future!

Archived