onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2021-22 Season Tickets

QuakerVale

On 25/05/2021 at 09:39, Fosse69 said:

I notice the STs now use QRs instead of Barcoding. What are the advantages?

More data and easier to scan.

A barcode is essentially just a line of numbers. Where as a qr code can store much more data

Advert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies if this has been answered or if it is obvious but I can’t see it anywhere…

Do we need to pick the STs up at any point or are they included in the pack we were given when we paid? In the bag I was given there is a social distanced card (will that still be needed?) and a season ticket that has 2020/21 printed on it so I’m a little confused!

thanks in advance UTV!

40 minutes ago, PV1993 said:

Apologies if this has been answered or if it is obvious but I can’t see it anywhere…

Do we need to pick the STs up at any point or are they included in the pack we were given when we paid? In the bag I was given there is a social distanced card (will that still be needed?) and a season ticket that has 2020/21 printed on it so I’m a little confused!

thanks in advance UTV!

The season ticket was last years, the one we never used.

the social distance card shouldn’t be needed as all restrictions are lifted tomorrow.

new season tickets are available for collection end of this month, probably on the away kit launch open days.

The season ticket was last years, the one we never used.
the social distance card shouldn’t be needed as all restrictions are lifted tomorrow.
new season tickets are available for collection end of this month, probably on the away kit launch open days.
Last year's were included with this year's posted out STs for the benefit of fans that save STs

2 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Last year's were included with this year's posted out STs for the benefit of fans that save STs

Last years were in the loyalty bags handed out at the open day, as you say for those that like to save their season tickets.

i was told tickets for the 21/22 season will be available at the end of July.

This might sound a stupid question but all those that have paid at the club for season tickets I take it they will soon be able to collect them? IF you have bought online I take it you already have printed off with the QR code on, is this again correct?  

30 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

This might sound a stupid question but all those that have paid at the club for season tickets I take it they will soon be able to collect them? IF you have bought online I take it you already have printed off with the QR code on, is this again correct?  

If you buy online the usual Plastic ST with QR code is sent through the post if you live outside the local area. Does that help?

3 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Season tickets will be available for collection from the club from 7th August if you don't ask for them to be posted out. That is what I was told by the ticket office yesterday while renewing mine.

Does this mean that for the Northampton game it will be a free for all on tickets for that match I wonder, which I would expect to sell out pretty quick.

Archived