onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2021-22 Season Tickets

QuakerVale

4 hours ago, werstayinup said:

I have to be honest and say i will be amazed if a full 4k aren't allowed in at the start of the season

Agreed werstayinup , I think its just contingency plans . In fairness the idea was probably put in motion many months ago when things were looking very grim.  

Advert

7 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

Agreed werstayinup , I think its just contingency plans . In fairness the idea was probably put in motion many months ago when things were looking very grim.  

What are we? 14 weeks away from KO, lots can happen by then but things are promising.

To get to Port Vale is more difficult than being there from a COVID-19 perspective. Bus and train. Consider the ground which is well ventilated / outdoors to be much less of a risk. 
There will be more risk of catching a nasty summat from the Paddock bogs than catching Covid. Fear for my health every time I go in there

23 minutes ago, philmpv said:
28 minutes ago, Warren said:
To get to Port Vale is more difficult than being there from a COVID-19 perspective. Bus and train. Consider the ground which is well ventilated / outdoors to be much less of a risk. 

There will be more risk of catching a nasty summat from the Paddock bogs than catching Covid. Fear for my health every time I go in there

Paddock bogs have had a refurb I believe.

On 01/05/2021 at 19:41, The man in the pub said:

Renewed my season ticket this morning. Just a heads up to anyone going , it wasnt very clear what to do. We joined a long slow moving queue outside the ticket office and by chance someone in the queue told us to go get the loyalty pack first. This is because the ticket office are keen for you to present this years season ticket which is in this pack along with your £10 voucher which you need if you intend knocking it off your next season ticket price. The loyalty packs are waiting to be collected at the back of the Hamil End stand, approach from outside. There are 2 entrances which are split alphabetically, no signs as to which one is which until you get to the front and told you are in the right/wrong queue. 

In the Ticket Office there were 4 check out positions open but its a slow process. Unfortunately the food  and drink stalls are all inside the ground, corner of Lorne St and Hamil. Talking to one of the vendors who were not busy  and was amazed when I told him how many people were outside queuing. Would have done much more business if stalls were on the carpark selling to people in the queue. Due to delay in getting tickets a lot of people didnt enter the ground but shot off once tickets were sorted.

Included in the pack is a season ticket card only to be used if attendance and social distancing  restrictions come into play. Intention seems to be that if there are limits the 4000  season ticketholder crowd will be split into 2.  I have a blue one which means I can attend match A games, not sure what colour card match B games is. Also this card isnt for my current seat .

Hope this info helps anyone going down to do likewise.

I think the different colour covid cards are for different parts of the ground, I had a pink one meaning Bycars end.

Going to have to renew via phone as its too far to travel. Need to decide whether to experiment and go somewhere new or somewhere I haven't been for a few years in the stands. Maybe COVID-19 planning stuff above makes my pondering unnecessary. 

Renewed my tickets yesterday morning after queuing 1.5 hours. One of the members of staff told me the queues had started at 8am!

The coloured tickets accompanying last seasons ST's along with instructions on entering the ground etc for the season just gone. It looked like the club had done a hell of a lot of work to be covid secure ready for fans.

Anyway great to see a queue and really hope we can get 5k tickets for the new season to back the owners and DC for a tilt at promotion next season.

Can't wait for August new season new hope.

4 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Were this seasons STs distributed? I went to the T.O a couple of times ,in July 2020,and was told no decision.The club have sent me emails so have my details?

You get them in your loyalty pack. If you can’t pick up your loyalty pack today then I believe they are sent to you.

25 minutes ago, Rodge said:

Not sure if it’s an indication of ST’s sold but renewed mine around 2pm today and the receipt says order number 1949.

Sounds reasonable, reportedly 800 sold on Saturday,

2000 in one weekend for a league 2 club is outstanding.

Archived