onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2021-22 Season Tickets

QuakerVale

Guest Vale at home

Thank you . Jean . Let’s Hope Vale have a Brilliant next season.  Come on the vale . 

Advert

1 hour ago, connor hackett said:
2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:
Was there any form filling to get a season ticket??

No, basically took all the details off your last ticket. Fortunately because I'd forgot my specs.

Be interesting to see how many season tickets sold this weekend.

dont know why I quoted that post.

Renewed my season ticket this morning. Just a heads up to anyone going , it wasnt very clear what to do. We joined a long slow moving queue outside the ticket office and by chance someone in the queue told us to go get the loyalty pack first. This is because the ticket office are keen for you to present this years season ticket which is in this pack along with your £10 voucher which you need if you intend knocking it off your next season ticket price. The loyalty packs are waiting to be collected at the back of the Hamil End stand, approach from outside. There are 2 entrances which are split alphabetically, no signs as to which one is which until you get to the front and told you are in the right/wrong queue. 

In the Ticket Office there were 4 check out positions open but its a slow process. Unfortunately the food  and drink stalls are all inside the ground, corner of Lorne St and Hamil. Talking to one of the vendors who were not busy  and was amazed when I told him how many people were outside queuing. Would have done much more business if stalls were on the carpark selling to people in the queue. Due to delay in getting tickets a lot of people didnt enter the ground but shot off once tickets were sorted.

Included in the pack is a season ticket card only to be used if attendance and social distancing  restrictions come into play. Intention seems to be that if there are limits the 4000  season ticketholder crowd will be split into 2.  I have a blue one which means I can attend match A games, not sure what colour card match B games is. Also this card isnt for my current seat .

Hope this info helps anyone going down to do likewise.

2 hours ago, Biddulph_PV said:

Probably a few less after that shambles.

Chill mate, I always think the <ovf censored> times as a Vale fan makes it sweeter when the good times come along. I’m quietly confident next season will be a good one. Who wants to go up without the fans in anyway, doesn’t happen often 😄

11 hours ago, The man in the pub said:

Renewed my season ticket this morning. Just a heads up to anyone going , it wasnt very clear what to do. We joined a long slow moving queue outside the ticket office and by chance someone in the queue told us to go get the loyalty pack first. This is because the ticket office are keen for you to present this years season ticket which is in this pack along with your £10 voucher which you need if you intend knocking it off your next season ticket price. The loyalty packs are waiting to be collected at the back of the Hamil End stand, approach from outside. There are 2 entrances which are split alphabetically, no signs as to which one is which until you get to the front and told you are in the right/wrong queue. 

In the Ticket Office there were 4 check out positions open but its a slow process. Unfortunately the food  and drink stalls are all inside the ground, corner of Lorne St and Hamil. Talking to one of the vendors who were not busy  and was amazed when I told him how many people were outside queuing. Would have done much more business if stalls were on the carpark selling to people in the queue. Due to delay in getting tickets a lot of people didnt enter the ground but shot off once tickets were sorted.

Included in the pack is a season ticket card only to be used if attendance and social distancing  restrictions come into play. Intention seems to be that if there are limits the 4000  season ticketholder crowd will be split into 2.  I have a blue one which means I can attend match A games, not sure what colour card match B games is. Also this card isnt for my current seat .

Hope this info helps anyone going down to do likewise.

I have to be honest and say i will be amazed if a full 4k aren't allowed in at the start of the season

At the minute they are saying everything back to normal but who knows come winter when it starts spreading again. I'm already doing weekly tests at work and I think a lot of places are doing the same but that doesn't help those who are retired if a negative test is going to be required

39 minutes ago, dishydave said:

At the minute they are saying everything back to normal but who knows come winter when it starts spreading again. I'm already doing weekly tests at work and I think a lot of places are doing the same but that doesn't help those who are retired if a negative test is going to be required

I think anyone can get testing kits from chemists now,dd.

I think anyone can get testing kits from chemists now,dd.

I ordered the home kits from the nhs website they want you to do twice a week late on a Friday evening and they came the next day.

That said I think in August we will be allowed fans in as normal and as long as a third wave doesn’t hit late Autumn that will be that. I see papers report SAGE have decided now they don’t think a third wave is that likely if at all now! Change their minds every five minutes of course.

Even it it’s capped to a modest30% we’d get 6k in which would cover the usual ST/10 gamers and still allow 1250 walk ups and 500 away fans for example.

Archived