onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2021-22 Season Tickets

QuakerVale

Hello from across the pond,

I've been knocking this idea around in my head for a little. I think the one thing the modern Vale embodies is community - this was and has once again become a community club focused on the fans. As you can imagine from the States, I don't get to watch the Vale nearly as much as I'd like to (especially in person). That being said, if possible, I'd happily pay to sponsor two season tickets for the community at-large for the upcoming season to make sure some well-deserved Vale fans can bring the passion I wish I could to Vale Park. I know its not much, but who knows, maybe there are others like me out there.  If someone knows who I can reach out to to make this happen, please let me know. UTV, Vale til I die, and here's to 2021-22.

Cheers,

Quakervale

Advert

That’s dead sound of you mate.

At £10 for a junior valiant membership/kIds ST you could get 50+ of the kids from the Hubb foundation free meals list signed up and down VP every game for the cost of sponsoring two adult ones, perhaps that would go even further for the community? Just an idea, didn’t know what/who you had in mind. 

13 hours ago, Doha said:

That’s dead sound of you mate.

At £10 for a junior valiant membership/kIds ST you could get 50+ of the kids from the Hubb foundation free meals list signed up and down VP every game for the cost of sponsoring two adult ones, perhaps that would go even further for the community? Just an idea, didn’t know what/who you had in mind. 

Knock-on idea Doha, I've just reached out to the Hubb Foundation to get the ball rolling. Now let's get jabs in arms and butts in stands!!!

41 minutes ago, QuakerVale said:

Knock-on idea Doha, I've just reached out to the Hubb Foundation to get the ball rolling. Now let's get jabs in arms and butts in stands!!!

Nice one pal. I know there's a stipulation that an adult ticket holder has to accompany the kids on the JV scheme but the reason those kids are on the FSM list on the first place is because there isn't much spare funding knocking about at home, certainly not for 23 x £20 adult tickets, so I'm sure Carol could make an exception and have foundation staff accompany the kids at home games, there's over 40 foundation staff apparently so I'm sure someone would be happy to sort it out and have the kids make a day of it. 

If there's any kids that miss out, I don't know how many are on the scheme and how many would want to come every week, perhaps OVF or the supporters club could arrange a gofundme where people could emulate your generosity and chuck a few quid towards funding more junior valiant memberships? 

Particularly with those shltbags down the road handing out free kits etc to local primary schools, it's really important we do everything we can to indoctrinate as many new fans as possible into a lifetime of suffering Vale. 

19 hours ago, QuakerVale said:

Hello from across the pond,

I've been knocking this idea around in my head for a little. I think the one thing the modern Vale embodies is community - this was and has once again become a community club focused on the fans. As you can imagine from the States, I don't get to watch the Vale nearly as much as I'd like to (especially in person). That being said, if possible, I'd happily pay to sponsor two season tickets for the community at-large for the upcoming season to make sure some well-deserved Vale fans can bring the passion I wish I could to Vale Park. I know its not much, but who knows, maybe there are others like me out there.  If someone knows who I can reach out to to make this happen, please let me know. UTV, Vale til I die, and here's to 2021-22.

Cheers,

Quakervale

well said from the colonies!😊😉:drink:

On 23/04/2021 at 16:27, Doha said:

Nice one pal. I know there's a stipulation that an adult ticket holder has to accompany the kids on the JV scheme but the reason those kids are on the FSM list on the first place is because there isn't much spare funding knocking about at home, certainly not for 23 x £20 adult tickets, so I'm sure Carol could make an exception and have foundation staff accompany the kids at home games, there's over 40 foundation staff apparently so I'm sure someone would be happy to sort it out and have the kids make a day of it. 

If there's any kids that miss out, I don't know how many are on the scheme and how many would want to come every week, perhaps OVF or the supporters club could arrange a gofundme where people could emulate your generosity and chuck a few quid towards funding more junior valiant memberships? 

Particularly with those shltbags down the road handing out free kits etc to local primary schools, it's really important we do everything we can to indoctrinate as many new fans as possible into a lifetime of suffering Vale. 

I'm happy to chuck £50 in to get 5 kids ST's if/when it gets up and running. Someone publish it on here when it gets sorted?

4 hours ago, ClntonBoulton said:

I'm happy to chuck £50 in to get 5 kids ST's if/when it gets up and running. Someone publish it on here when it gets sorted?

If the foundation don’t contact the SC themselves I’m happy to pass everything onto Mark P if and when QuakerVale can update us on Vale’s response and how much funding would be required to accommodate every kid on the free meal list who would want to come to games? Or I’m happy to set up a fundraising platform on behalf of OVF and PVO users, I’ll have a look through the various donation setups like gofundme etc and see which one takes the smallest commission cut. 

I’m on a bit of a mission atm to save a few of my younger cousins from the dark side of the stadio de incínerator, I knew the details about the junior Valiant scheme as I’ve offered to buy memberships for relatives kids. All options to force them to sit in the railway and sing Steino is a tosser are on the table up to and including abducting Mr Tumble.

Archived