Season ticket announcement?

18 hours ago, Daddy Vale said:

I would of liked the choice of whether to leave my money in the club or refund. I’ve not received any correspondence about an option

Did you ask?

• Haha 1

300 quid spent on ifollow plus ten match tickets for me and me lad 20 and a away shirt ,a mug etc and I could use the argument I want use me ten match tickets next year but I do not nor does my son .

I want to put as much money in Vale as i can just awaiting a postcode lottery win then I'll put even more in eventually .

It's my social thing I do not smoke I drink one pint maximum on nights off work and if my tenner I pay helps the clubs out in league two GREAT. 

There so many Vale fans who would never wish to be refunded but those who do fair enough but I'd suggest you ask yourself ,Are you in a position buy something you want back because surely with COVID ongoing you do not buy if your going moan if you cannot go .

Theres always a risk that was  going be the case .

I love Vale I will even though I cannot longer attend regularly be putting my hard earned wages where my mouth is (well heart is really ).

UTV 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eddie Ford said:

Why is football different from any business?

I refer you to the quote from Sir Bobby Robson which I posted on that ESL thread:

“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

That is why football is different from any  business, Eddie.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jacko51 said:

I refer you to the quote from Sir Bobby Robson which I posted on that ESL thread:

“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

That is why football is different from any  business, Eddie.

and the steps he climbed up were paid for by the past and current fans, securing them for the future, and the turf by those same past and current fans, securing it too for the future, and the team they all went to see paid for by the fans......and that was the same last year too....even though we couldn't climb the steps and see the pitch in person.  We could of course all ask for our money back and build houses on that pitch. 

Alternatively we could just move on and be thankful that the fans of the future have steps to climb because of the attitudes of fans like us, and all other lower league clubs in 2020/21. 

Or you could be Eddie.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Daddy Vale said:

I would of liked the choice of whether to leave my money in the club or refund. I’ve not received any correspondence about an option

Neither did I. I just assumed it was lost money and agree that an option would have been welcome.

How do you know about football business especially when you have been duped over the year. I do not think you have a leg to stand on when it comes to football business with your track record

The more you post the more you sound like Norman Smurthwaite
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jacob_123 said:

The more you post the more you sound like Norman Smurthwaite

Not illiterate enough. Very weird though, clearly been on here before. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Eddie Ford said:

How do you know about football business especially when you have been duped over the year. I do not think you have a leg to stand on when it comes to football business with your track record

Duped?

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

It clearly was for those willing to ask. 

With no answer from the ticket office there was nobody to ask and at the time there were more important matters  to worry about rather than money.

You've chosen to ignore content by Eddie Ford. 

I do wish there was a way you could block out Ford when he's quoted, I don't miss the rubbish he comes out with but I can't help but see it when someone replies to him.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, jimbo57 said:

With no answer from the ticket office there was nobody to ask and at the time there were more important matters  to worry about rather than money.

Heard of email??

2 hours ago, Eddie Ford said:

You’re not making sense mate.