onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket announcement?

PVFC_4_EVA

Spoke to Martin Tideswell 
Spoke to him just before Christmas and he said no decision would be made until they knew when fans may be allowed back so hold on a bit. 
Called again to be told no end of. 
But as far as I know some people did have refunds.

Advert

I know Fosse69 that's what makes me mad. 

For the sake of £200 the club are going lose approx £1200 as myself, other members of family and a couple of friends have said they won't renew. 

The frustrating part is I called Martin as soon as we knew fans wouldn't be allowed before Christmas, it may even have been November, only to be told just wait as no decision had been made. 

I am not bothered for myself as I have watched on I follow, but I am for my dad who doesn't have broadband or even seen a computer, he is nearly 82 and the only time I can get him to leave my mum who is recovering from cancer in the care of my wife for a couple of hours is to go the Vale. 

Believe me that has been hard to get him go and leave her, but he needed that time to himself.  

And to think I have given my time during lock down to deliver food parcels using my own car, plus delivering Vale shop goods to save the club postage is now a smack in the face. 

But no matter what we won't be going again now. It would be to little to late. 

I know Fosse69 that's what makes me mad. 
For the sake of £200 the club are going lose approx £1200 as myself, my brother his sons and a couple of friends have said they won't renew. 
The frustrating part is I called Martin as soon as we knew fans wouldn't be allowed before Christmas, it may even have been November, only to be told just wait as no decision had been made. 

I am not bothered for me as I have watched on I follow, but I am for my dad who doesn't have broadband or even seen a computer, he is 82 and the only time I can get him to leave my mum who has cancer in the care of my wife for a couple of hours is the Vale. 
Believe me that has been hard to get him go and leave her, but he needed that time to himself. 
To be told everyone has a story is a bit hurtful. And to think I have given my time during lock down to deliver food parcels using my own car, plus delivering Vale shop goods to save the club postage is now a smack in the face. 
But no matter what we won't be going again now. To little to late
Probably too late for you now, but in your circumstances a letter to Carol or Garlick explaining your father's situation which is exceptional would have been beneficial.

8 hours ago, Fosse69 said:
8 hours ago, newchapel valiant said:
Spoke to Martin Tideswell 
Spoke to him just before Christmas and he said no decision would be made until they knew when fans may be allowed back so hold on a bit. 
Called again to be told no end of. 

But as far as I know some people did have refunds.

Yes i also think people have had refunds and Carol said on radio the other day that they need to contact the club and they would sort it out.

NV I am sure if you explain the situation to carol it would never have been a problem,i think you might have spoken to the wrong person imo.... i really hope you can get it sorted as under those circumstances surely it has to be.. good luck with it mate

On 23/04/2021 at 22:41, newchapel valiant said:

No refunds mate for last season or this, loyal fans give money to club although when they ask for refund are told to go away. 

But you are loyal mate so don't worry. 

I have finished with this club after 50 odd years, not for me but for the treatment of someone else. 

I am not the only one, I have spoken to a few lads tonight who have agreed with me and said they are shocked and will not be renewing season tickets either. 

Owners under estimate the power of fans, just look at the super league that went well. 

CAROL TAKE NOTE,

Have I missed something here? I thought the club said it would refund all those who contacted the club?

I haven't asked but respect those who do/ have in what are difficult times.

Archived