onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket announcement?

PVFC_4_EVA

Advert

What ever the situation I will renew my season ticket ! I am 100% behind our owners and will give them all the support I can. We are so lucky to have fantastic people at the helm. I am sure the good times are going to return and I want to be there to see it! 

4 hours ago, Eddie Ford said:

I agree.

I know the club needs to make money but next season is the first time that they really needed to look after fans that invested in the club this season.

How much does a scarf cost to make £3/ £4 quid?

Everything in that offer is just geared up to spend even more money instead of looking after the supporter

Why have you got to spend more money on what she has offered. You can use your voucher to get £10 off your season ticket, the woman has done her best for the club and supporters.

5 hours ago, Eddie Ford said:

I agree.

I know the club needs to make money but next season is the first time that they really needed to look after fans that invested in the club this season.

Everything in that offer is just geared up to spend even more money instead of looking after the supporter

Well if it’s £3/4 quid and we have 4K season ticket holders that’s up-to £16,000 on scarves alone. 

Not the cheap incentive it seems as we only got 10k for Manny. 

6 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Expected something better than that to be honest.

I realise that the club have been haemorrhaging money but it isn't much of a gesture . 

In difficult times for supporters and owners consider what Smurthwaite would have offered, bankruptcy and no club, at the end of the day Carol didn't have to do anything.

Damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

5 hours ago, Danish Valiant said:

The only thing that sort of rubs me the wrong way, is the use of the words "Loyal supporter". So if you for one reason or another, didn't have the possibility of basically gifting the club 300 quid, you're not "Loyal" in their eyes? 
In my opinion, that wording is very unfortunate in making loyalty all about money. 

I get what you are saying but I think you may be being a little overly precious here... no one has said their is a lack of loyalty if you didn’t have a season ticket because people’s circumstances are all different. All that has been said is that those who did get a season ticket showed loyalty... which is true.

You cannot infer an opinion on yourself based on someone’s opinion of someone else.

5 hours ago, Eddie Ford said:

I agree.

The money can’t be used against your season ticket so in fact it’s potentially costing Carol £40k in the £10 voucher offer alone.

There is zero need to spend any extra to get the thank you.

46 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

The money can’t be used against your season ticket so in fact it’s potentially costing Carol £40k in the £10 voucher offer alone.

There is zero need to spend any extra to get the thank you.

It's not REALLY 10 quid though, as we all know the items for sale, don't cost the club what the costumer pays. A common rule is, that an item costs a store about 1/3 of the price you pay. Some a little more, some a little less.

Archived