onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket announcement?

PVFC_4_EVA

Advert

Personally i think those who had them for this season will be offered some incentive to buy a new one,either a discount or something else,with our owners it really wouldn't surprise me.

I will be having my 2 again either way,really excited by the future of our club

I imagine some discount rate probably for current season ticket holders, possibly £200 for ST renewals and £100 for 10 game holder renewals.

10 gamers got £110 worth of ifollow matches and ST holders £230 so imagine it will be something discounted to make up for that.

Either way hopefully all jump on board and we can all watch from the stands next season.

It’s 25% until June 21, after that we will have to see. The Euros are hoping to have Wembley at 40-50% for the knock outs.

That said 25% home fans only does have enough for around 4300 so should accommodate all ST and 10 gamers but would hope by August more can in.

3 hours ago, ollyandpatch said:

Indications are that no stadium will be more than 25% full until Christmas which gives us about 4.5k every home game if we use the Hamil.

Where have you seen this ?

Thought the idea was all restrictions lifted on June 21st and many outdoor music gigs are going ahead 

I see no reason why VP should not be totally open on August 7th, which will be weeks after the target deadline for every adult to have been vaccinated. They've already done 32m which is just under half the total population.

I see no reason for continued restrictions beyond that date.

I'd heard something the other day about an American doctor who admitted two or three CV19 patients to ICU for ventilation. He knew them previously, they were anti-vax conspiraloons. If a few attention seeking burdens on society want to put themselves at risk from infectious respiratory disease because they get their peer reviewed science from Facebook and paranoid schizophrenics on youtube that's up to them as but the rest of us are getting vaccinated and back to normal with no further national restrictions. I want Smallsall first home game and I want to see it sold out, that is until the Hamil empties after 30 minutes because we're 7-0 up and big mad Darells got his shirt off. 

14 hours ago, ollyandpatch said:

Indications are that no stadium will be more than 25% full until Christmas which gives us about 4.5k every home game if we use the Hamil.

Indications are that cases are exactly where the measures last put in place intended us to be.

If we continue as planned there will be no social distancing laws in England by June 21st.

Which obviously would mean there's absolutely no reason at all that we still couldn't be going to the football.

I remember you saying you had something to do with drug supply. 

Are you suggesting we've actually got no intention of being social distancing free by the start of the season?

Honestly, what is the bloody point?!

10 hours ago, Doha said:

I see no reason why VP should not be totally open on August 7th, which will be weeks after the target deadline for every adult to have been vaccinated. They've already done 32m which is just under half the total population.

I see no reason for continued restrictions beyond that date.

I'd heard something the other day about an American doctor who admitted two or three CV19 patients to ICU for ventilation. He knew them previously, they were anti-vax conspiraloons. If a few attention seeking burdens on society want to put themselves at risk from infectious respiratory disease because they get their peer reviewed science from Facebook and paranoid schizophrenics on youtube that's up to them as but the rest of us are getting vaccinated and back to normal with no further national restrictions. I want Smallsall first home game and I want to see it sold out, that is until the Hamil empties after 30 minutes because we're 7-0 up and big mad Darells got his shirt off. 

This

18 minutes ago, Sam Kelly's Left Boot said:

Forget discounts, get your cash out. I understand money is tight, but the money I've saved on not buying beer /food etc in the ground this season has paid for my ST for next season.

I'll be having 3 again but, unfortunately, I haven't saved a red cent not going into VP, in fact I've spent more on food and drink watching games on iFollow than I ever did in the ground.

Archived