onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

EGM Update 3

NLVMalc

Advert

We will have our own legal representative at the EGM, I'm sure Mo will be represented too. I expected there to be 400+ shareholders in attendance to ensure that everything is done properly.

It is for the board to call the EGM when requested by the shareholders.

Will there be a Stoke fan in attendance - who knows.

I will certainly keep an eye on who attempts to use the Broxap shares.

Only a director of Broxap Ltd can use their vote.

I've seen Robert's letter from a couple of weeks ago first hand.

Mudie now has no authority to use it nor is he representing Broxap Ltd as their sponsor for his place on the board and therefore has to either resign or invest £50k of his own.

Mudie now has no authority to use it nor is he representing Broxap Ltd as their sponsor for his place on the board and therefore has to either resign or invest £50k of his own.

The thing is Bede is that we both know that he is not going to resign or find £50k, so what can we do to make sure that he is no longer a director of Port Vale?

"Calling the board to account", music to all our ears, wouldn't put it past them to ignore the request mind you, fines or no fines! :(

As the seasons draws to a end and beyond, whatever the division we're in, I expect the terrifying truth will EVEN register with the senile 6 that hardly anyone's going to be buying a season ticket are they? God only knows what his will cost them, 300K, 400K? Not going to be buying ANYTHING that keeps them afloat are they? I spent £400+ on a adult and 2 kids ST's this season knowing that I could not get to more than half the games but THINKING I was supporting the club. NOT a chance in hell that's going to happen EVER again untill they're long gone and someone who knows what they're doing's in charge! The bloke with the clip board/calling people can PM me and I'll GLADLY tell him why this is so and is none negotiable! :yes:

I am majorly grateful to all concerned in this initiative, the board must be well pee'd off.

I imagine the board will be up to dirty tricks though, probably 'buy' a load of shares for themselves before the egm and then refund them after, wouldnt even trust them to count the votes fairly.Could NLV call an independant adjudicator to count the votes and mc proceedings? dont want sour face Lodey running the show on the boards terms!

That is a concern I have voiced a few times and again yesterday, how do we know how people have voted on a postal vote unless we see each one? Bratt will sit there with his abacus totting things up so it works for him!!

We will have our own legal representative at the EGM, I'm sure Mo will be represented too. I expected there to be 400+ shareholders in attendance to ensure that everything is done properly.

It is for the board to call the EGM when requested by the shareholders.

Will there be a Stoke fan in attendance - who knows.

I will certainly keep an eye on who attempts to use the Broxap shares.

If it is one share one vote, I think any postal or proxy votes need to be verified and checked, sorry but I do not trust anyone attached at the club to do the right thing on this. How that can be done, however, is a different matter. Can proxy votes be sent in to, and then dealt with by, an independent adjudicator?

Well played sirs, marvellous news.

Is it only me who can see the board getting fined sometime soon?

Even if they chose to ignore the section 116 request, which I don't think they will, it will not affect our writing out to the shareholders that we already have names and addresses for.

I suspect the board are praying we can't get the required 5% of shares, however they have vastly underestimated the feelings of shareholders and will soon have letters winging their way formally demanding the EGM.

Time is running out for the board to keep ignoring us, they will soon be made to stand up in front of us at an EGM and defend what they are doing.

Should be an interesting evening to hear their tales.

Mudie has known about this for a while now and yet he has still not resigned,so they cant be too worried

The thing is Bede is that we both know that he is not going to resign or find £50k, so what can we do to make sure that he is no longer a director of Port Vale?

It wouldn't surprise me if one of them lent/give him £50K as it sticks another 10000 shares in their pocket!

Will one of the proposals at an EGM include a request to allow Mo to purchase a 25% stake?

Surely this would get a higher "yes" vote than any other, on the grounds that Mo is not seeking a takeover, just an investment as big as RW. Even the anti-Mo lobby would be hard pressed to oppose it.

Once he's in, then he can out vote the rest anyway at other EGM/AGM's - without needing a 51% stake - if he has the backing of the smaller shareholders and RW abstains. He wants a 51% stake but why not do it in two easier jumps instead of risking falling on his face by trying it in one?

Or have I missed something?

Archived