Match Thread: Carlisle United v Port Vale

Advert:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That pitch looked really difficult to play on today very very dry and bobbly. I can't recall the last time I saw a match where the ball was in the air as much as that.  Bris and Legge absolutely 

Oyeleke hasn't helped Chesterfield out much today.........

How refreshing is it to actually have a manager that makes changes to formation and personal instead of realizing something isn't working but closing his eyes and hoping it suddenly works out? I'm tal

Posted Images

Advert:

45 minutes ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

Haven’t been at our best for a couple of games but have found a way to win.

hopefully we can continue that today.

Fingers crossed!!

Advert:

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Shame we couldn't make it 7 wins on the bounce but that's an excellent point away to a pretty good and in form side. Clarke has made us a real hard, shithouse of a team to play against.

Edited by Beech
  • Like 1