Carlisle game moved?

Doha

5 minutes ago, dishydave said:

They will move them to a 12pm kick off

I know there’s no fans to consider, but a 12 pm ko.would mean any clubs staff, including players would miss seeing the funeral on tv, I think it will be fri evening.

Didn't Clarke mention that they would be travelling on Friday.  The team wouldn't be staying over would they for a 3 hour trip?  Unless maybe they were looking to possibly have a training camp with playing Barrow on Tuesday.  Not sure how Covid restrictions would hinder this mind.

Considering they didn't want to make a fuss, they have managed to schedule it at the same time as the vast majority of amateur and professional sport taking place on that day, thus forcing them all to move.

It does seem like a strange time for a funeral. I don't think I've ever been to a one that started at 3pm.

At that time of day you want to be at the wake, several sheets to the wind.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

• Friends of OVF

Ale & Vale

Ale and the Vale podcast

Barewall

Barewall Gallery

Paine Proffitt

Paine Proffitt

Alex Steventon Photography

Alex Steventon Photography

Action Freeze

Action Freeze images