Match Thread: Port Vale v Morecambe

Advert:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda want Walsall to pick up some points now because they can’t realistically go down, as if they free fall any more there is no chance Dutton will be there for next season, and he’ll end up at Val

Most important signing we can make in my opinion 

Well that makes up for the one they shouldn't have had at their place.

Posted Images

Advert:

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Diego Maradona said:

Formation anyone?

352 with Gibbo RWB and Worrall LWB. 

Tbf, we seem to be quite fluid in games. It'll change.

Edited by Joe B

Advert:

Wouldn’t be surprised if gibbo gets injured again today seems too soon to rush him back especially as now we are basically safe. Interesting that Worrall is at LWB our best attacking threat might not be as involved today attacking wise. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if gibbo gets injured again today seems too soon to rush him back especially as now we are basically safe. Interesting that Worrall is at LWB our best attacking threat might not be as involved today attacking wise. 

You are aware he’s been playing RWB and still getting involved going forward aren’t you?
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, philmpv said:

They've just said on RS that he's injured

Wow, this is beyond ridiculous now! 
As much as I like him, this constant start/stop can't be doing him any favors in earning a new contract, with the aspects DC and DF has laid out. Surely.

He's been like this since he joined. The only reason he got a new contract last time was a rare run of games and conversion to LB where he excelled

Wow, this is beyond ridiculous now! 
As much as I like him, this constant start/stop can't be doing him any favors in earning a new contract, with the aspects DC and DF has laid out. Surely.

• Like 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, philmpv said:

He's been like this since he joined. The only reason he got a new contract last time was a rare run of games and conversion to LB

I agree.
No room for sentiments, and with what DC already hinted about him, that his injuries being partly in his imagination, I think with this injury he's pretty much ordered his own P45.

Edited by Danish Valiant

2 minutes ago, Danish Valiant said:

I agree.
No room for sentiments, and with what DC already hinted about him, that his injuries being partly in his imagination, I think with this injury he's pretty much ordered his own P45.

When has DC implied that?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, philmpv said:

He's been like this since he joined. The only reason he got a new contract last time was a rare run of games and conversion to LB

Tbf we have carried to many of those players which in part has been part of our down fall. 

Manny, Amoo, Cullen and Monty. Arguably 3 first team players on their day or very good cover. Their days are few and far between though. The harsh reality is that we can’t afford any of them. Their inconsistency means that you are always chopping and changing. 

Edited by dantheman