onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Morecambe

Fosse69

23 minutes ago, dantheman said:

Certainly has. Also played 3 different positions now for the cause. If we had 11 smiths we wouldn’t have an issue. Was well below par for first part of the season but who wasn’t. Never one to shy away. 100% with him every game. Sad that he has been singled out by some for stick but the game is about opinions and everyone has the right to one I guess. 

Smith was excellent again. He went a bit off when he got a decent hair cut. Keep Smudger from the barbers. 

Advert

Guest Vale at home
3 hours ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

That was more like it Vale.Full of desire,grit and effort.Not the prettiest game to watch but can't fault the efforts of ALL the team.

Yes i agree . 

Darrell not too happy with that performance and he thought we were poor all game but we ground it out.

"Defensively it's a ten out of ten performance but with the ball I'd probably give it a two out of ten but we'll take the win".

We certainly will Darrell,keep up the good work and Carlisle here we come,followed by Barrow three days later.

35 minutes ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

Yes,Clarke confirmed Manny was taken off as he'd been booked and warned .He was not injured!!

Yes, big shout out to the ref, who I thought was toss but got the big decision right.  Waved away 2 big pen shouts for them and Manny could've easily seen red for his challenge after already being booked.

37 minutes ago, ginge said:

I don't believe it. We have won six in a bounce. We seemed to have picked up form since I've stopped wearing my lucky Vale socks! 

My Christmas Vale sweater and socks have been doing the bizz last six.

Yes, big shout out to the ref, who I thought was toss but got the big decision right.  Waved away 2 big pen shouts for them and Manny could've easily seen red for his challenge after already being booked.
Agreed, about time we had some balance from soft penalties and cards in the past.

Archived