onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Morecambe

Fosse69

Advert

Wouldn’t be surprised if gibbo gets injured again today seems too soon to rush him back especially as now we are basically safe. Interesting that Worrall is at LWB our best attacking threat might not be as involved today attacking wise. 

You are aware he’s been playing RWB and still getting involved going forward aren’t you?

He's been like this since he joined. The only reason he got a new contract last time was a rare run of games and conversion to LB where he excelled

Wow, this is beyond ridiculous now! 
As much as I like him, this constant start/stop can't be doing him any favors in earning a new contract, with the aspects DC and DF has laid out. Surely.

5 minutes ago, philmpv said:

He's been like this since he joined. The only reason he got a new contract last time was a rare run of games and conversion to LB

I agree.
No room for sentiments, and with what DC already hinted about him, that his injuries being partly in his imagination, I think with this injury he's pretty much ordered his own P45.

2 minutes ago, Danish Valiant said:

I agree.
No room for sentiments, and with what DC already hinted about him, that his injuries being partly in his imagination, I think with this injury he's pretty much ordered his own P45.

When has DC implied that?

8 minutes ago, philmpv said:

He's been like this since he joined. The only reason he got a new contract last time was a rare run of games and conversion to LB

Tbf we have carried to many of those players which in part has been part of our down fall. 

Manny, Amoo, Cullen and Monty. Arguably 3 first team players on their day or very good cover. Their days are few and far between though. The harsh reality is that we can’t afford any of them. Their inconsistency means that you are always chopping and changing. 

5 minutes ago, 1 said:

When has DC implied that?

Can't remember which of the interviews it was (there's has been a thousand over the past month to be fair), but it was during Montys last injury spell, he said something along the lines, that with some players, the medical staff can't really find anything wrong, so it might be more down to the player believing he is injured, more than him actually being injured. 
It was discussed both on here and on Facebook, that people believed he meant Monty, so I'm pretty sure about it 🙂

Archived