Match Thread: Harrogate v Port Vale

Fosse69

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree but I always have one eye on Manny and Monty. If Manny goes down now he’s lost his chance at a new contract potentially. It’s not fair to play him 90 after 90 then say look he’s not fit enough. He needs to be managed and I bet he doesn’t start tomorrow.
Hope you didn't have too much money on that bet

I hope we see RCG and Scott given chances too personally

I think once we are mathematically safe then we will see Pope and McKirdy get some minutes,no point changing a winning team despite walsall fans saying he will change the team every game even if we win......muppets

This is the type of away game everybody would be up for, we’d sell out the away end in minutes, have loads of fans in the home end.... and promptly put in an awful performance in and lose the game (a la Burton, Macc, Walsall etc).

Green kit plus 5 wins in a row just doesn’t happen to Vale, so I’m saying 2-1 defeat in very difficult conditions against a team looking to basically kick lumps out of us and we’ll need to make about 5 changes for the next game.

I do of course very much hope I’m wrong!

Weird little set up, the owners son is the first team manager, you can guess how that operates. Their fans are supposedly watching a slow motion financial train crash I've read. Bury mk 2?

Archived