Match Thread: Harrogate v Port Vale

This was also another clean sheet as well.  

Well done Vale players and staff.  Thank you for another win. Hope you have a rest day tomorrow you deserve it.

Great to see the form chart as well.  We are top of that now.  🤣

Advert:

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a side note I didn’t notice the ref.  That’s about as big a compliment as you can give.

Just had it confirmed by Statto Phil.  Vale have now beaten all the other 91 teams in league games.  The only team to have done so!

No just feel that if you have 400 people watching it illegally it's a shame for the football clubs ,fair enough if its man Utd Liverpool or a big club where they make that much money anyway but Vale a

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

MoM - Brisley?

I thought so. Defended really well first half. Always been consistent for us think he’s quite under rated 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

Said all along these players were good enough to challenge, now we’ve got a manager that we can trust and proven himself, maybe we can kick on and last minute push for the playoffs #UTV

hmmm...wonder if you regret your childish "Clarke the Clown is taking you down posts? (Notice - "posts"...as in more than one!!)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

Said all along these players were good enough to challenge, now we’ve got a manager that we can trust and proven himself, maybe we can kick on and last minute push for the playoffs #UTV

Thought he was a clown? Donkey

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

Two other points:

1. 20 fouls today according to BBC. Lovely, sick of us being a soft touch.

2. good point for Walsall today 😹😹

I've noticed in the last few games we've committed more fouls than the opposition. I remember a few years ago Big Phil Scolari had a theory that the more successful teams were the ones that committed more fouls. Maybe something in it? 

Edited by krakaddict

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Thought he was a clown? Donkey

When a troll fails with negative posts, they move on to pretending to be positive. Just ignore him.

• Like 1

Great win today, remember when someone said Worrall doesn't score enough?! 🤣

Keeping Worrall for next year will be one of our big priorities! Im sure lot's of higher up clubs would welcome a player of his quality. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, krakaddict said:

I've noticed in the last few games we've committed more fouls than the opposition. I remember a few years ago Big Phil Scolari had a theory that the more successful teams were the ones that commented more fouls. Maybe something in it? 

City always do it. Breaks up the attacking play and momentum. As long as you can defend set pieces and have some good headers of the ball it’s a great tactic

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Just had it confirmed by Statto Phil.  Vale have now beaten all the other 91 teams in league games.  The only team to have done so!

What a wonderful stat that is,thanks

Edited by Aguar61
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ginge said:

Great win today, remember when someone said Worrall doesn't score enough?! 🤣

Keeping Worrall for next year will be one of our big priorities! Im sure lot's of higher up clubs would welcome a player of his quality. 

Hasn’t he already signed a new contract?

• Like 2

Advert:

Great five wins on the bounce ,started before that very unlucky against Bolton. How this has been turned around is astonishing to say the least, after being so embarrassed being a Vale fan I am now so proud. I have been expecting a damp squib performance but the boys continue to confound me! So happy so chuffed thank you DC and staff well done you whites. Carol and Kev deserve this so happy for them.

• Like 1

Tremendous all round team performance by Vale, defense brilliant, midfield superb and strikers excellent, onwards and upwards.

Really pleased for Guthrie, through the legs of the defender unsighting the keeper, a good strikers goal. Worrall is class at this level, great strike for his goal.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

That's brilliant!!!

• Like 1