onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Harrogate v Port Vale

Fosse69

I hardly noticed the ref this game and that was a great compliment to how she handled the game as well.  Some of the ref's we have seen would have been blowing all the time but she let the game flow a lot.  Hope she gets more games in the league to officiate.

Advert

I'm assuming Tyler was banned after his hideous comment the other week ?

After the home game against these we had a 50 pound bet to the Hubb foundation. He said Harrogate top 10 finish. I said no way Jose. 

He's got away with one there by getting banned 

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

I'm assuming Tyler was banned after his hideous comment the other week ?

After the home game against these we had a 50 pound bet to the Hubb foundation. He said Harrogate top 10 finish. I said no way Jose. 

He's got away with one there by getting banned 

He's started to crop up on you tube

Just now, Houston Valiant said:

Well done Vale on a good solid performance. I’ve criticized him, but Robinson played very well , and a lovely ball for Worrall  for the first goal. Guthrie saw his chance and took it well. Five in a row . Clarke’s army on the match. 

Mate I don't think there's a single person who hasn't criticised him. Credit to him and obviously Clarke for getting a tune out of a him. 

Horrible pitch , horrible weather conditions but the players stood up to the arial bombardment brilliantly. Bris and Legge were superb and Brown made a great save when needed. Delighted to see Guthrie finally score and what a ball from a Theo to play in Wozza for a cracking finish.

Nice to see us to win a horrible game lack that - I certainly won't be watching the highlights!

A very very good professional tireless away performance.

Is it just me or all of a sudden do we look like we have a favourable end to the season with very winnable games to continue this run of form?

A thing of pure beauty. 

Defended brilliantly 1st half against a horrendous wind and then really turned the screw 2nd half. Again, great team effort and really good subs at the right time. 

Guthrie looked impressive and definitely deserved his goal. 

I have think we’ve left it 3-4 games too late for a play-off push otherwise I might actually feel we were in with a chance.

Archived