onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Harrogate v Port Vale

Fosse69

Another game look forwards too .

They have had a fantastic season and I believe are a good side and 2 points above us so I am expecting a battle but having seen how we are playing at present and how much more of a all together good side I mean I have just being watching Leicester v Man City what a bore fest ,give me Vale any day if the week especially this Vale from last four games where 4 wins have all being deserved in my opinion as we have fought for every ball and showed so much quality at times .

However there was at least four different situations yesterday where if we passed it to the free player theres a goal incoming so I'd like us to be more clinical .

Team well who do you change in a word no one .

Bring  it

on 

UTV 

Advert

3 hours ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

I'm definitely getting old. 

When you said that we battered Chesterfield 5-0  I immediately thought of this game, which was following up on an excellent 6-1 defeat of Chester.  I remember watching both of those from the Bycars. 

It was Cardiff that we beat 6-1 (on the Saturday) and then Chesterfield 5-0, as in that footage, on the Monday night.

47 minutes ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

It was Cardiff that we beat 6-1 (on the Saturday) and then Chesterfield 5-0, as in that footage, on the Monday night.

You are absolutely right, not sure why I had Chester in my head (I see now that Chester were the home game two weeks before, and it was a long time ago).

1 hour ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

You are absolutely right, not sure why I had Chester in my head (I see now that Chester were the home game two weeks before, and it was a long time ago).

There were some absolutely belting goals in that 6-1 Cardiff win.

Think we went top of the league a week or two after those big wins.

Great times.

29 minutes ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

There were some absolutely belting goals in that 6-1 Cardiff win.

Think we went top of the league a week or two after those big wins.

Great times.

We were a good side back then.  That team was the foundation upon which all the success of the 90's was built.  Indeed great times to be a Vale fan.  Hopefully we can start something similar now.

They are 2 points better off than us conceded 10 less goals than and scored 8 less .

I think we go there to win be very surprised if we do not score at least once just got to show more care with the final ball I mean v Exeter who have scored the most in the division with 60 we had four times where a nice slide pass to players would have resulted in a 5-0 victory .

Just payed for the game looking forwards to it immensely. 

Goaaaarrrnnnn the Vale hope there is no illegal streaming of game going about I mean come on a tenner fair enough if it was 20 I know folk cannot afford that but a tenner you would spend more than on two cakes and 2 drinks at Trentham gardens 

Vale are worth it get your tenners out and watch a fine team led by a top manager and top coaching staff .

Danny Pugh you were defo having a laugh so glad Carol brought a new management structure in ,over the years you could tell they were not fit enough he played at the top level aswell so must have known whats required along with Askey and co they took the mick out of the folk who payed them .

No longer see him on touchline Good UTV 

1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:

They are 2 points better off than us conceded 10 less goals than and scored 8 less .

I think we go there to win be very surprised if we do not score at least once just got to show more care with the final ball I mean v Exeter who have scored the most in the division with 60 we had four times where a nice slide pass to players would have resulted in a 5-0 victory .

Goaaaarrrnnnn the Vale hope there is no illegal streaming of game going about I mean come on a tenner fair enough if it was 20 I know folk cannot afford that but a tenner you would spend more than on two cakes and 2 drinks at Trentham gardens 

Vale are worth it get your tenners out and watch a fine team led by a top manager and top coaching staff .

Danny Pugh you were defo having a laugh so glad Carol brought a new management structure in ,over the years you could tell they were not fit enough he played at the top level aswell so must have known whats required along with Askey and co they took the mick out of the folk who payed them .

You got a new job working for ifollow? 😂

15 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

You got a new job working for ifollow? 😂

No just feel that if you have 400 people watching it illegally it's a shame for the football clubs ,fair enough if its man Utd Liverpool or a big club where they make that much money anyway but Vale and Harrogate are not big money earners and after the first 500 have paid the rest goes to Vale so if all out supporters pay for it that's a good 3000 plus tenners for the Vale .

I get why they do it as it's a nice gesture but if you are Vale you show your Vale and pay ,and I hope when fans are allowed back in  I can continue watch the games on ifollow especially away I think its great and with going away for weekends I get to pay my bit to Vale evenif I cannot be there 

We live in a society where some folk will not pay for nowt but claim they support something ,you show your support with what you do I do not want to hear that our so called supporters are giving nothing to the club but claim they are big supporters .

Hope that clears it up for you not that I would ever report what they do but someone might eventually as its theft from Port Vale in my opinion .

Anyway I pay and watch as the commentators view of the game a lot of the time is somewhat different than mine ,I feel they are negative at times when what I'm seeing is totally different 

UTV 

20 hours ago, philmpv said:

Same team for me. No need to change it. Let's be honest, most of the squad had a 3 month break from November to February anyway!

I agree but I always have one eye on Manny and Monty. If Manny goes down now he’s lost his chance at a new contract potentially. It’s not fair to play him 90 after 90 then say look he’s not fit enough. He needs to be managed and I bet he doesn’t start tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

That’s the price of a weak tea snatched out of your hand at the monkey forest! 

Totally agree, I've paid for every single game this season, not missed any and that's my way of putting money back into our club.

First time for 20 odd seasons that I haven't missed a game ! 🤣😂

21 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

No just feel that if you have 400 people watching it illegally it's a shame for the football clubs ,fair enough if its man Utd Liverpool or a big club where they make that much money anyway but Vale and Harrogate are not big money earners and after the first 500 have paid the rest goes to Vale so if all out supporters pay for it that's a good 3000 plus tenners for the Vale .

I get why they do it as it's a nice gesture but if you are Vale you show your Vale and pay ,and I hope when fans are allowed back in  I can continue watch the games on ifollow especially away I think its great and with going away for weekends I get to pay my bit to Vale evenif I cannot be there 

We live in a society where some folk will not pay for nowt but claim they support something ,you show your support with what you do I do not want to hear that our so called supporters are giving nothing to the club but claim they are big supporters .

Hope that clears it up for you not that I would ever report what they do but someone might eventually as its theft from Port Vale in my opinion .

Anyway I pay and watch as the commentators view of the game a lot of the time is somewhat different than mine ,I feel they are negative at times when what I'm seeing is totally different 

UTV 

Archived