Advert:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A tragic update about Lee Collins - https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11729/12268589/yeovil-town-captain-lee-collins-died-from-hanging-court-hears Can I please say to anyone reading this an

I haven’t cried in a while but today I have lost a dear friend. My thoughts are with his wife and children. RIP dear friend.

Posted Images

Some player for the Vale & you'll always be fondly remembered as somebody who gave their absolute all every time you played.

The money Barnsley paid for you helped keep us afloat at the time & you, of course, inadvertently played a part in the promotion season in 12/13.

Unbelievably sad news & such a shock. Thoughts are with your family & friends.

RIP Lee.

@robf - Not sure how these things work, but is there a way of us fans potentially clubbing together through OneValeFan & raising some funds, however small, to help his young family? I'd like to make a small contribution if it was at all possible.

• Like 2

Advert:

Absoutely gutted to hear this news earlier today and not afraid to admit shed a tear when I saw this.  Condolences to his family and friends, taken far too young.  So many memories of Lee in our team and for me since we dropped into the bottom 2 divisions in 2000, feel he was the best defender we have had in that time.  He could play right back, left back and centre half and was always a 7/10 with every game and never got injured.  RIP Lee and you will never be forgotten.

• Thanks 1

Advert:

23 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

I assume there will be a minutes silence tomorrow in memory of Lee.  I know it doesn't mean as much without the fans but would be a good gesture.

There will be a minutes silence ,  See Tribute on the Club Site

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, southvale said:

Class player, always thought he shudv stayed with vale 4 a long time n become a ledge. Anyone know what happened?

Edited by Nightwish

Advert:

Taken far too young.  4 seasons with the club.  I don't think I'll be alone in saying I was really disapointed at the time when he left, but we didn't have much choice.  It won't seem quite the same observing the minutes silence sitting at home rather than together in the ground, so I'd like to see something organised down the line.

• Like 3