onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ms Coates

Properman

On 03/04/2021 at 11:09, Howjy04 said:

Spot on MITP.Add to your list,Denise works 7 days a week,12 hours a daySo those complaining maybe should get off their arses ,a bit more,to make themselves a fortune .Nobody forces anyone to bet.How much does alcoholism cost the taxpayer in comparison.Smoking?Drugs?Betting is highly regulated in the UK.Bet 365 have their own department to deal with problem gambling.How many moaners on here have 4 adopted children?

If she works 12 hrs a day 7 days a week. When does she see the kids? Someone said she is a private person so how do you know what she does. Also I dont know many what could afford to adopt 4 kids.

Advert

10 hours ago, JohnJames said:

No she’s one of the highest personal taxpayers in th3 UK unlike Brexit patriots Tim Martin and James Dyson. 
Amazon pay <ovf censored> all and treat 5heir staff like slaves 

your not right on the registration bit either

516416A3-9231-4A50-9AFF-AB14F1C7A603.jpeg

James Dyson paid over £100 million in tax last year, in the top 10 tax payers in the U.K.  

6 minutes ago, Properman said:

If she works 12 hrs a day 7 days a week. When does she see the kids? Someone said she is a private person so how do you know what she does. Also I dont know many what could afford to adopt 4 kids.

Whatever their financial situation dont know many people who would want to adopt 4 kids.

1 hour ago, Properman said:

I have family who work at bet365.

28 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

I have family who work at bet365.

I know people who work there, but they dont work 12 hrs 7 days a week. They also say they never see her, and why would you if she is in a office. So how anyone knows she works those hours, I dont know.

58 minutes ago, Properman said:

I know people who work there, but they dont work 12 hrs 7 days a week. They also say they never see her, and why would you if she is in a office. So how anyone knows she works those hours, I dont know.

????😂😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, The man in the pub said:

Agreed, doesnt make her a bad person for doing it just because she is wealthy. Quite the reverse. 

Me daughter used to work at sjoke in the boxes on match days she says that Peter Coates was decent sort a bloke but Denise was vile she was horrible to the staff treated them like dirt 

8 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Me daughter used to work at sjoke in the boxes on match days she says that Peter Coates was decent sort a bloke but Denise was vile she was horrible to the staff treated them like dirt 

I have heard off a few people she’s not a nice person at all. 

16 hours ago, rider1308 said:

Making (taking) millions off those  who are enlarge addicted to gambling and the consequences it has on peoples lives is a scum bag occupation however you dress it up. Sums up the Coates family period !!!!!!! 

Stop talking <ovf censored> nonsense! There are far, far more people who have a little flutter without hurting their families, their mental health or their wealth! The number of gambling addicts is smaller than the number of alcoholics or smokers and, as with those 2 "hobbies / pastimes" it all starts from making a choice that nobody has forced them to make! 

2 hours ago, LancyTony said:

Stop talking <ovf censored> nonsense! There are far, far more people who have a little flutter without hurting their families, their mental health or their wealth! The number of gambling addicts is smaller than the number of alcoholics or smokers and, as with those 2 "hobbies / pastimes" it all starts from making a choice that nobody has forced them to make! 

She has all that money, why does'nt she give a bit back to the workers. A bit like JCB, give them a bonus, going on the profit. Then alot more would benefit. The city would have more off the workers who earned the money and spent it in the city.

She could also do more for the poor in stoke on Trent, give £100 million, and still have over £300 million, for herself (in just one year) 

4 hours ago, Properman said:

She has all that money, why does'nt she give a bit back to the workers. A bit like JCB, give them a bonus, going on the profit. Then alot more would benefit. The city would have more off the workers who earned the money and spent it in the city.

She could also do more for the poor in stoke on Trent, give £100 million, and still have over £300 million, for herself (in just one year) 

Bet365 does pay reasonably, and she does give generously to charities. As mentioned, she could move the business to a tax haven, saving her millions in taxes and not employ anyone from Stoke. The Coates have started up a very successful business, fair play to them and what they choose to do with their money is up to them. 

Archived