Female ref for Harrogate game

Doha

Advert:

Mind your language chaps!

I think it’s good and nice for us to be the first game, with Carol as owner as well.

Will judge the referee of performance not gender, let’s be honest there’s been some terrible ones the past year or two!
  • Like 7

Just now, valefan16 said:

I think it’s good and nice for us to be the first game, with Carol as owner as well.

Will judge the referee of performance not gender, let’s be honest there’s been some terrible ones the past year or two!

Probably be miles better than some of the so called male refs we have seen this season.  It is all down to can they do the job properly.  They could be a space alien for all I care - as long as they ref the game fairly and consistently - not book our player and then let the opposition player off for the same tackle/push etc.

• Like 3

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

1 hour ago, valerule4ever said:

Good for her, now as long as she gives us 3 dodgy pens and sends off 3 Harrogate players she will be fine by me!

The vale have never had a dodgy penalty in their history.  Every single one has been stonewall.  The dodgy ones all happen at the other end. 

That said I'll happy if she awards us 3, not a shadow of doubt, penalties.

Edited by Quebec_Valiant

6 hours ago, Doha said:

39 minutes ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

The vale have never had a dodgy penalty in their history.  Every single one has been stonewall.  The dodgy ones all happen at the other end. 

That said I'll happy if she awards us 3, not a shadow of doubt, penalties.

6 hours ago, Doha said:

In all honesty, Rebecca could NOT be any worse than some of the morons we've had to put up with, over the decades. Nice to think we will be a pub quiz question in years to come. Good luck and have a good game!

Edited by LancyTony
word missed out
  • Like 1