Match Thread: Port Vale v Exeter City

I'm not sure if it's the Bailey's easter egg I had for breakfast talking here. But I do believe we will smash these today I'm going for a 3-1 victory.

• Like 1

Advert:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite the redemption for Theo. Could have come out with two fingers to the fans, but a very nice sentiment. Fair play to him after a nightmare season.

Just seen this. Going post it on the Smallsall forum I am. Wind up some dodgy accented nitwits. 

Christ won 4 on the bounce and the moaning goes on and on and on and on still it gives the players a rest.

Posted Images

If we continue to play like we did against Crawley then we should be OK. I hope the inconsistency of the past have been put to bed. Win ,loose or draw if we give our all then fine! But hoping we smash them ! UTV

1 hour ago, dishydave said:

I'm not sure if it's the Bailey's easter egg I had for breakfast talking here. But I do believe we will smash these today I'm going for a 3-1 victory.

Same as last season...

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

Think Robinson was happy he managed to get a tap in and start his goal scoring.  May it continue and he gets more for Vale.  

The way Robinson booted the ball after scoring was funny.  

Vale are going for it by the looks of it.  Come on Vale a couple more goals would be nice.

• Like 1