Match Thread: Port Vale v Exeter City

Delighted with the win,it seems ages ago we were stressing about relegation,Clarke is getting a tune out of the squad and has them motivated and professional in their approach to matches, something that's been missing for quite a while now,it will be good from now on not watching games from behind the settee !

• Like 1

Advert:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite the redemption for Theo. Could have come out with two fingers to the fans, but a very nice sentiment. Fair play to him after a nightmare season.

Just seen this. Going post it on the Smallsall forum I am. Wind up some dodgy accented nitwits. 

Christ won 4 on the bounce and the moaning goes on and on and on and on still it gives the players a rest.

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Would love to experiment with the fringe players, but in my opinion we go as strong as possible and win as many as we can. We deserve some wins as a fanbase.

Build some buzz, get ST sales + shirt sales banging, and have fans gasping at the chance of live football after 18 months off.

Suns out, Burslem pubs re-opened, Vale Park roaring on Mad Darrell's Sh!thouse 11 of Specimens, assembled in accordance with the Flitters Matrix.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Advert:

Listening to that commentary over these last few games that radio Stoke lad doesn't half spout a load of pish, and what makes it worse his guest chum talks the equivalent of <ovf censored> too, no we don't miss that crappy radio Stoke or up his own jaxxy Muckgarry, role on back to normal.

• Like 1

Have to say, Theo has acquitted himself pretty well despite his poor season.

Considering he was de-registered and has been widely, and correctly, castigated, he's started these 4 games and hasn't bitten back at any of the criticism (bar some blocks on Twitter, which is fair). Things can sometimes get fractious on social media when players come in for stick.

His words today are a nice touch and whilst he's, overall, been a disappointment I think unfounded accusations of him being a troublemaker/unprofessional have been discredited 

• Like 7

Very good fair interview that from Taylor.
Last week's manager admitted they got "bashed up" as well, shows we are deserving these wins if nothing else.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Joe B said:

Have to say, Theo has acquitted himself pretty well despite his poor season.

Considering he was de-registered and has been widely, and correctly, castigated, he's started these 4 games and hasn't bitten back at any of the criticism (bar some blocks on Twitter, which is fair). Things can sometimes get fractious on social media when players come in for stick.

His words today are a nice touch and whilst he's, overall, been a disappointment I think unfounded accusations of him being a troublemaker/unprofessional have been discredited 

Vale legend 

• Like 1

Advert:

5 hours ago, Doha said:

Just seen this. Going post it on the Smallsall forum I am. Wind up some dodgy accented nitwits. 

Ex-4qbrWgAMOxW1?format=jpg&name=large

😂 <ovf censored> hell! I thought mine were bad!

26 minutes ago, Mellor! said:

😂 <ovf censored> hell! I thought mine were bad!

The low effort low quality stuff you find on facebook groups is always the best. 

image.png.2ca48d444f4168e23b7bb0fbb778f1d6.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Brown 7 nowt do .

Smith 7

Legge 8 

Brisley 8

Montano 8

Worrall 7 

Oyeleke 7

Conlon 7

Rodney 9 my star man today just a few situation where he could have had 3 assists today but his performance was very good he was a constant menace to the opposition I enjoyed his many efforts  at goal there goalie saved a few excellent strikes I think was worthy of a goal 

Robinson 8 big goal and a decent display from the lad ,improving all the time in my opinion 

SUBS 

Guthrie 8 wow some of his work near the end of the game was super I'd like see him get a hat trick at home v Bradford I personally like how he links the play unlucky not score will do soon though 

UTV 

Edited by Breadwinner
  • Like 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, Tony Rodriguez said:

Brisley. Hardly ever gets a mention. Love him.

Nowt fancy, just sticks it in row Z.

I always liked Brisley, he’s never let us down.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mario said:

I'm so pleased, before the newport game some on here were openly mocking the team and the manager.... well DC and the boys have turned it round and deservedly so, special mention to Robinson well done lad.

Some of those people i haven't seen on here for a couple of games now

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Some of those people i haven't seen on here for a couple of games now

And the forum is better for it as well  

• Like 7