Match Thread: Port Vale v Exeter City

Brilliant stuff, well done lads, safe enough now. Amazing how we went from 'oh no, Barrow have equalised' to 'yes, Newport have lost, only 10pts from play-offs' in the space of 20mins!

So do we spend the last 6 games giving a few players some games, answer the remaining questions on the retain list/recruitment priorities? Thinking Scott, RCG, Hurst, Crookes (if/when fit).

Advert:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite the redemption for Theo. Could have come out with two fingers to the fans, but a very nice sentiment. Fair play to him after a nightmare season.

Just seen this. Going post it on the Smallsall forum I am. Wind up some dodgy accented nitwits. 

Christ won 4 on the bounce and the moaning goes on and on and on and on still it gives the players a rest.

Posted Images

Just now, Clayts said:

Brilliant stuff, well done lads, safe enough now. Amazing how we went from 'oh no, Barrow have equalised' to 'yes, Newport have lost, only 10pts from play-offs' in the space of 20mins!

So do we spend the last 6 games giving a few players some games, answer the remaining questions on the retain list/recruitment priorities? Thinking Scott, RCG, Hurst, Crookes (if/when fit).

We win all 7 and sneak 7th. Up the Drilling Whites.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ugly win but a W is a W, it'll do very nicely.

If Devante could only improve his decision making by 50% he would be unplayable at this level and worth a fortune.

Pleased for Robinson just need Guthrie to do the same.

Excellent team performance, just have to admire David Worrall's consistent high level of performance.

• Like 1

Advert:

I'm so pleased, before the newport game some on here were openly mocking the team and the manager.... well DC and the boys have turned it round and deservedly so, special mention to Robinson well done lad.

• Like 2

Cheltenham have scored the most in the league and played 2 less than a lot of teams. Yet we keep another clean sheet with a fitter and more organised team. Fantastic result and honestly I cannot believe the wholesale turnaround.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

And then win the playoffs 😂

Let’s not prolong the season, automatic.

• Like 1

Is it silly to actually believe we can win every game until the end of the season and sneak in play offs 🤣🤣🤣 the suns got to my head i think

Advert:

12 minutes ago, Doha said:

11 years. Which surprised me, I'd have put money on us winning 4 or 5 in a row before Christmas in the 12-13 season. 

They were saying 2015 on Sky? Not sure about this? 

Just now, LancyTony said:

They were saying 2015 on Sky? Not sure about this? 

2010 I'm sure Bowers or Blakeman said about 30 mins ago. 

I am concerned that we will bring Dutton on board when he’s let go by Walsall, if we can’t convince Crosby to stay.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Clayts said:

For me we’ve spent so long losing all season just try and keep winning as long as possible. Maybe can see an argument for seeing what RCG and Scott have against Mansfield potentially. Crookes and Hurst we know with them.

• Like 1

Advert:

3 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Is it silly to actually believe we can win every game until the end of the season and sneak in play offs 🤣🤣🤣 the suns got to my head i think

One game at a time.  We need to get through the massive mid-table 6 pointer against Harrogate before thinking about the automatic places.