Who to sign for next season?

Those being released by clubs are decent,it just shows they are out there,at one time clubs just got rid of their dregs and dross but not any more

Advert:

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very harsh and, if nothing else, shows the demand for instant success amongst football supporters nowadays. His first season in league football, was the sole shining light when we were playing absolut

£10,000 is better than £0 as the only reason he'd be going now is the new regime have clearly decided with his injury history he's too risky to be given another deal in the summer.  Disappointing

God help him if he came here. 1 game without scoring: 'We're going to achieve nothing with non league signings', 'he's crap', 'we should have kept Guthrie', 'we need Pope'.....

Posted Images

6 hours ago, vale victory said:

I see Aaron Collins is out of contract at Forrest green 23 and an eye for goal from midfield-would be an excellent signing

Is that his who scored a cracking solo goal on saturday

Just now, werstayinup said:

Is that his who scored a cracking solo goal on saturday

Yes but then did some weird jig whilst holding his crotch !! 

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

Nowt wrong with that,i do that all the time just before i get into bed

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

That’s better than grabbing someone else’s. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Advert:

7 hours ago, vale victory said:

see Aaron Collins is out of contract at Forrest green 23 and an eye for goal from midfield-would be an excellent signing

I would love him in our team. I have always been impressed with Collins. A tricky technical player at this level. 

• Like 1

Eisa would be a brilliant signing.

I get the feeling there are going to be a lot of good players available this summer as clubs won't be able to afford to keep a lot of them.

Buy yourself and season ticket and a shirt and plough your cash into Clarke's transfer warchest!

• Like 3

Just now, TJHValiant said:

Stephen Ward would be the left back we need! 

Breadwinner be fuming due to Lard connection. Wouldn't be too happy myself 🙂

Advert:

Was it Collins who notched the winner for Morecambe against us set up by Mr Bennett ? 

Probably the most unintentional “Pride & Prejudice” post on this forum.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Its not dishonourable, no one under contract is guaranteed a place in the team. Players have to earn their place and not be guaranteed a place.
But surely if you have done enough to earn your place but aren't picked because of something in a contract that you were offered it isn't very honorable.

Its a bit like a car salesman getting a commission if they sell 10 cars in a month but everytime they get to 9 their manager asks them to give the mechanics a hand instead of greet customers.

Advert:

Obviously 2 keepers needed, one of the best I have seen at this last few years was McKeown at Grimsby, had a great game in the game at their place when they scored late on to equalise after we battered them.  He made some decent saves the other week, think he is possibly out of contract having signed a 3 year deal in 2018, 31 years old and over 400 games, still young for a keeper.

• Like 1

I don't know why but I've got a sneaky feeling that Sam Hornby will be back as a Vale player. Out of contract I think this summer. Always liked him myself

• Like 1