Who to sign for next season?

I've just seen on Twitter that we are supposedly after paul mulin apparently he has family liverpool way and wants to move closer to home.
I love this time of year even if most of the rumours aren't true
Give us the edge over Plymouth and the Gas ?
  • Like 1

Advert:

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very harsh and, if nothing else, shows the demand for instant success amongst football supporters nowadays. His first season in league football, was the sole shining light when we were playing absolut

£10,000 is better than £0 as the only reason he'd be going now is the new regime have clearly decided with his injury history he's too risky to be given another deal in the summer.  Disappointing

God help him if he came here. 1 game without scoring: 'We're going to achieve nothing with non league signings', 'he's crap', 'we should have kept Guthrie', 'we need Pope'.....

Posted Images

12 hours ago, dishydave said:

I've just seen on Twitter that we are supposedly after paul mulin apparently he has family liverpool way and wants to move closer to home.
I love this time of year even if most of the rumours aren't true

I wouldn't believe any rumour that appears on social media,as this manager certainly keeps his cards very close to his chest.Clarke does not even disclose injury updates and many other issues.A very sensible thing to do .

• Like 2

I don't doubt what you say, but we all know that there are (or at least were) people leaking confidential information from inside the Club. Whether that will be the case again, I don't know, but some 'rumours' will be based on fact if it does continue

I wouldn't believe any rumour that appears on social media,as this manager certainly keeps his cards very close to his chest.Clarke does not even disclose injury updates and many other issues.A very sensible thing to do .

2 hours ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

What if the leaks don't come from our side?

Advert:

Just now, Doha said:

Eisa released at Scunthorpe according to twitter, they're skint. Always mugs us off. 

and Van Veen and Gillead... released because they cant afford them apparently.

Advert:

On 06/05/2021 at 18:51, ELDERBEZZA said:

Spot on,Tonge played very few games after he exercised his clause,as he mainly coached .

if fit, legge will be an ace 2nd choice player if nothing else.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 06/05/2021 at 19:40, wotsyobeef said:

Would a 1 year deal with an appearance based extension have been more beneficial than the 2 year deal we gave Robinson.

Sometimes you benefit from deals like that other times you don't.

What I'm not keen on is when a player is given an appearance based contract and then you don't pick them to avoid triggering it. They have taken the contract in good faith that if they are good enough they will play and get the extra year. I think it is dishonorable of clubs to then not play them.

Its not dishonourable, no one under contract is guaranteed a place in the team. Players have to earn their place and not be guaranteed a place.

1 hour ago, Doha said:

Eisa released at Scunthorpe according to twitter, they're skint. Always mugs us off. 

I think Gillead and Van Veen are the better players but would take any of them.

• Like 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Watch the first player through the door get called <ovf censored> right out of the gate.

Edited by 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, valefan16 said:

and Van Veen and Gillead... released because they cant afford them apparently.

With Eisa i would say thats their 3 best players,just shows what happens when you throw money at it and then <ovf censored> happens

• Like 1