Match Thread: Crawley Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was all for a walsall win tonight, that was until I read the comments on their forum about DC and our relegation fight. Which incedently hardly anyone's posted on since we beat Newport. There's alot of hatred for us down there I'm fully behind Southend tonight, I hope they smash them. As for the Crawley game, really fancy us to knock 3 on the trot and pull us clear of the pack.

1 hour ago, connor hackett said:

I was all for a walsall win tonight, that was until I read the comments on their forum about DC and our relegation fight. Which incedently hardly anyone's posted on since we beat Newport. There's alot of hatred for us down there emoji1787.png I'm fully behind Southend tonight, I hope they smash them. As for the Crawley game, really fancy us to knock 3 on the trot and pull us clear of the pack.

I'm watching the game since we aren't on, quite end to end. Both look terrified defensively. 

2 minutes ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

I don't really see any way back for Grimsby at this point, even if they win tonight.

Be a big ask for them but you never at this stage of the season, strange things happen especially when you start to play teams with nothing much to play for.  This will be 5 games unbeaten for Grimsby tonight, you never know they might start to build confidence and go on a run like Barrow just have.  I am just glad we won those 2 games, just want another 2 wins quickly and then we can start to prepare for next year and I can start to relax when watching the games.

4 minutes ago, valefan79 said:

Be a big ask for them but you never at this stage of the season, strange things happen especially when you start to play teams with nothing much to play for.  This will be 5 games unbeaten for Grimsby tonight, you never know they might start to build confidence and go on a run like Barrow just have.  I am just glad we won those 2 games, just want another 2 wins quickly and then we can start to prepare for next year and I can start to relax when watching the games.

Looking at the run in they've got they are not going to be winning much regardless of how confident they are.

Archived