onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Crawley Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Felt Monty struggled today on occasions and it was similar last week. Even though his bombing forward runs help, his positional sense is suspect.

I feel he plays better further up the pitch, but this is an area where we have a bit of competition.

His days are numbered unless his adaptability gets him through.

I like him as a person, but feel we need a left back in the summer. His injury record, could put more pressure on him.

Advert

5 minutes ago, Dangermouse3 said:

Felt Monty struggled today on occasions and it was similar last week. Even though his bombing forward runs help, his positional sense is suspect.

I feel he plays better further up the pitch, but this is an area where we have a bit of competition.

I like him as a person, but feel we need a left back in the summer. His injury record, could put more pressure on him.

Disagree. We are a far better team with Montano playing. This season has proved that. 

8 minutes ago, Dangermouse3 said:

No chance. One of the first names on the team sheet WHEN fit. Has that X Factor an we look completely different with him in. You can pay £50m+ for a fullback and not have the complete article.

1 hour ago, Pops said:

The turn around is as plain as the nose on your face. Left out Mills Crookes and Taylor. Agents have done us a great disservice.

That’s a bit of a daft statement.  Agents represent players not the club.  They can impact a club by unsettling players who are at the club but they can’t force the club to sign players.  That decision, and the accountability, sits with the club and its employees.

the club had been tracking Taylor since last year, how the hell is that the agents fault.

2 minutes ago, dantheman said:

And Ryan big <ovf censored> Burge! 😂

Strange little creature.

He's still being a tool 

Did a video last week when we won at Colchester, it was the open top bus for the Autoglass win and he did a new version

For a Vale ' legend ' the bloke is tapped 

13 minutes ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

That’s a bit of a daft statement.  Agents represent players not the club.  They can impact a club by unsettling players who are at the club but they can’t force the club to sign players.  That decision, and the accountability, sits with the club and its employees.

the club had been tracking Taylor since last year, how the hell is that the agents fault.

I think Pops knows what he's on about. 

6 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

He's still being a tool 

Did a video last week when we won at Colchester, it was the open top bus for the Autoglass win and he did a new version

For a Vale ' legend ' the bloke is tapped 

He’s certainly not bitter at all is he 😂

Archived